Tv To Usb Flash Drive

ihightower

Are there any devices like a "DVD Player with USB In" -- out there where I can record TV Shows and Video IN to the USB Stick directly.

What is the price? Where Can I get it? Cheap brand will do as long as it works.

I need to be able to: Items in BOLD are the key items.

- Watch DVD Movies using DVD+R DVD+RW

- Watch avi xvid movies using USB Flash Drive

- Record TV shows etc. onto the USB Flash Drive directly

- Preferably it should also have some AV-IN sockets to connect my handycam, digital camera and also S-Video In (or VGA IN) to project from my computer. (not really necessary)

My LCD TV already has those anyway, only that I am too lazy to connect at the back of the TV.

- Able to Record TV shows onto DVD is not really necessary.. if this can make the device cheaper.

Please throw your comments to do this efficiently... Thank you.

Many HD DVD recorders have this functionality, but they usually cannot copy to a flash drive which I think is due to copyright issues. They are not that cheap though. The cheapest ones I have seen were from LG.

Are there any devices like a "DVD Player with USB In" -- out there where I can record TV Shows and Video IN to the USB Stick directly.

What is the price? Where Can I get it? Cheap brand will do as long as it works.

I need to be able to: Items in BOLD are the key items.

- Watch DVD Movies using DVD+R DVD+RW

- Watch avi xvid movies using USB Flash Drive

- Record TV shows etc. onto the USB Flash Drive directly

- Preferably it should also have some AV-IN sockets to connect my handycam, digital camera and also S-Video In (or VGA IN) to project from my computer. (not really necessary)

My LCD TV already has those anyway, only that I am too lazy to connect at the back of the TV.

- Able to Record TV shows onto DVD is not really necessary.. if this can make the device cheaper.

Please throw your comments to do this efficiently... Thank you.

This was the cheapest I found in Tesco Lotus, there were several models w/ karaoke etc. Brand: "AJ" model: D181-E,

cant remember the price - around Bht 1,100- cheap ...

There are lots of players to choose from, however Flash Drives stutters at times ...