Tot Adsl Problems Chiang Mai

msg362

I've been having intermittent problems over the last few days getting a connection to Google or any other website. This morning it was working fine then suddenly stopped again. Then it worked briefly. I could connect to speedtest.net and was gtting a good speed with them ( 3.5Mb/s) After going through a whole series of irrelevant tests with the girl on '1100' I got a phone call from someone. He says they have a problem with their DNS which will take several days to fix. I'm writing this using a VPN and realise that if you live in CM and have a similar problem you might not be able to read my post!

I've been having intermittent problems over the last few days getting a connection to Google or any other website. This morning it was working fine then suddenly stopped again. Then it worked briefly. I could connect to speedtest.net and was gtting a good speed with them ( 3.5Mb/s) After going through a whole series of irrelevant tests with the girl on '1100' I got a phone call from someone. He says they have a problem with their DNS which will take several days to fix. I'm writing this using a VPN and realise that if you live in CM and have a similar problem you might not be able to read my post!

I've been having a problem for the past month with all webpages loading very slowly. Phoning 1100 has been an absolute waste of time. I've never talked to so many courteous but USLESS individuals in all my life.