Neverdie In Thailand

neverdie

You know, I've only heard Ducati's called "Ducks" not "Dukes". But when you think about it, when you say the full name the first syllable is actually "Duke"--> as in "Duke"-ati, not "duck"ati. So I guess Neverdie does make sense here.
You know, I've only heard Ducati's called "Ducks" not "Dukes". But when you think about it, when you say the full name the first syllable is actually "Duke"--> as in "Duke"-ati, not "duck"ati. So I guess Neverdie does make sense here.

Exactly - Its a Duke(ati) not a Duck(ati). :D

I am actually very shocked :D to think that some of you would question my knowledge about this. You know my bloodline. I don't know what you call them in your country but down under ducati riders refer to them as 'dukes' (or dewks if you would prefer to spell it that way).

I don't normally have to worry about getting involved in mindless chatter with riders of Japaneese bikes because they are normally camped that far behind its not possible to hear them. :D

Anyway, if you have any doubt (sandman you naughty man) as I said just subscribe to my fantasy life and everything will be fine.

I first fell in love with the Ducati when I was lucky to get a few rides on one of these:-

ducati916sennapspt05.th.jpg

Now if that was good enuf to give you a little woodie, have a look at the next video & get to see what I road next, one like this:

and more recently ive been riding one of these :)

hondawave.th.jpg

however in a few weeks im going to be test riding one of these

duc1198s0.jpgw557.png

and I will look something like this while doing it

and the only thing you won't see is my :D but I will be sure to come back to Thai Visa and have a little :D off about it.

• 2 weeks later...