Ladyman rested

syd barrett

It is a fantasy of mine to entertain a few ladies in the hotel bedroom for a good time, money, O.K. no problem, but I want some good tips, I like A and O but not all that Watersports stuff. I also enjoy O but I don't want a cold sore or herpess. I like to go down without risk. I would like a mild spanking session in Pattaya. I am sorry to lower the tone but these are honest questions to real Pattaya residents. Thanks in advance for your replies........ Syd.

Syd , Bin it and try these u prat.....

or bangkoktonight

Thailandsex

btw your original post  , means u should be there by now ,missed your flight you ninny?

Posted: Sep. 18 2003,02:12  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a holiday in Pattaya in the next few weeks and I would appreciate a few tips from residents or seasoned holidaymakers to that locale.

........Syd

you've fantasised and worried and pondered and asked and deliberated for too long.

you will probably be disappointed when you finally experience the garlic flavoured reality of a night of paid for lust with a bunch of well used diseased scrubbers who will have more fun counting your money than giving you a good time.

with such specific requirements and (i assume ) not being able to speak any thai,the opportunities for misunderstandings will be great as will the opportunities to contract some awful and hard to treat infections that could leave you with a dayglow penis,green lips and mango sized testicles.

a good tip? .....  a jizz mag and a hand shandy followed by a weeks trek in mae hong son,(a scenic jungly type area in the north west of thailand).

think on lad.

???

I really would not engage in any of those activities within Thailand. STDs and HIV is very high. There are presently no health checks or even VD cards used by these ladies are operating illegally in Thailand. Get one is easy, just pay the "barfee", than each one $1,000 in the morning. The real expense for your suggested activities will be your doctor fees afterwards and I would think you may have great opportunity to catch a douse of the HIV. Just double up on the protection, use two in stead of one, no oral nothing unprotected. Better to be safe then sorry.

You seem very naive, perhaps you should read nana.com cover to cover before you go any where. Hate to see your wife back home pay as well. I said wife, because most single people would know about protection in Thailand or anywhere else.

Bud

always looking to improve the number of my post.

If a genuine lady gimme 1 000 bht and the key of the BMW, I am willing to spank her all the night long (can do more also but it will be for more money) in a hotel room (payed by her also).

Give money to a woman, especially if it's your wife, it's totaly silly, when she will have spend it she will come back and ask for more . Whatever a woman cna work also, and earn money from someone else, but not from me  hehehehehe

Does my post stupid enough to make me appearing as the troll of the day???????????

Sting

Rosanne

Who would call himself Sting, unless the original.

mmmm, I'm english, I was a teacher in england, I lived in New york, my friend was Steward Copeland, and my first concert was in France (our guitarist was french at this time)... who I am? lol

Also I was actor in Dune (de Laurentis movie)

About kinky evenig/night .... Durex Durex and penicillin ... no other way in my opinion

Sting

english man in new York

Guest IT Manager
Who would call himself Sting, unless the original. I guess you must be Roxanne?

Sex in the city more exiting at the moment,  just cant wait for the new series.

:cool:

Sting is actually a very naughty boy, not the Messiah as he claims. I am walking down now to speak to his Mum.