Controlling Women

losworld

Must say I really enjoy a lot of the posts. Don't let it go to your heads but many are informative and humorous.

I know a lot of you guys out there are married to Thai women or have been in long term relationships with Thai women.

I have dated Thai women while in Thailand and generally found them to be quite easy going and I like that quality. It seems the women are far less controlling than their western counterparts. I don't like to generalize but I had a large enough random sampling of women including relationships that went on for months in Thailand that I did notice the difference.

The reason I bring this up is I am beginning to date an American woman whom I quite like but she became pissed off when I left my phone in the car and wasn't around to answer her call. Of course this has put the relationship in a completely different light from my point of view.

I have seen this type of behavior before.

So my question is are Thai women easy going throughout the course of the relationship or does it turn into a punch clock scenario like I have witnessed countless times here in the west.

A generalization, but here goes. My wife, for the most part, is not so controlling unless she is hungry and you hinder/postpone her endeavor to satisfy this craving. Then she can have some of the same characteristics of a rabid dog.

There are jealous and paranoid women (many with good reason I should add) everywhere and I have ended a relationship because of that in the west. My experience in Thailand is that women accept their lot in life.

However the longer the relationship goes on the more important it becomes to them and subsequently more questions are asked. However if you start off as you mean to continue in a relationship, in my experience, Thai women accept that.

regards Bojo

So my question is are Thai women easy going throughout the course of the relationship or does it turn into a punch clock scenario like I have witnessed countless times here in the west.

Think this is a trait in all women worldwide, but saying that Thai women (generalising now, I know) can have a tendancy to start off very easy going, and at some point in the relationship, turn into jealous/parnoid/control freaks and very soon the craving knife if out and the ducks start quacking.. :)

I am of the opinion this trait is very pronounced in Thai women, Indonesian women and South American women more so than western women...

So if you think you are having problems with an American woman, be scared, be very scared of Thai women... :D

Think this is a trait in all women worldwide, but saying that Thai women (generalising now, I know) can have a tendancy to start off very easy going, and at some point in the relationship, turn into jealous/parnoid/control freaks and very soon the craving knife if out and the ducks start quacking.. :)

I am of the opinion this trait is very pronounced in Thai women, Indonesian women and South American women more so than western women...

So if you think you are having problems with an American woman, be scared, be very scared of Thai women... :D

I read somewhere that Thailand has the highest rate of dicks chopped off per capita. Afraid I don't know the medical term, penal something or other. Probably read it here on TV, must be true then.

Regards Bojo

this is from observation and from talking to a lot of ladies from my wifes family

most thai men tend to spend a lot of free time with their respective partners it just is so

many thai women find it hard to find a decent man someone they can trust and who can support them and their future family

so the problem is that once they find a decent guy good prospects does not drink a lot is generally a nice guy then they want to hang onto him

they also know that given the fact they where single and came accross you they would try and poach you as quick as

also thai women and men are extremley hot headed they react and do not give a dam_n about the consequences - yes afterwards they are sorry but sometimes it is too late

i have seen a thai guy stab another in a moment of anger in the day time in the middle of town

my current wife took a shot at her previous thai husband because she found out that he was sitting all night with a lady at a kareoke bar - even though they did nothing sexual

so be warned appearances can be deceiving

my current wife took a shot at her previous thai husband because she found out that he was sitting all night with a lady at a kareoke bar - even though they did nothing sexual

I assume you dont have a gun in the house now ??.... Do you ?...... :)

A Topic entitled "Controlling Women". Already full of sweeping generalisations .

I am closing it now before it rapidly goes even further downhill.

Forum Rule . The title broke this one.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.