Where To Get Quality Printing Done In Chiang Mai?

CrossBones

Hi

I have some A4 size flyers which need to get reproduced on really good paper. Unfortunately i dont have a copy of my flyer on disk, i lost that, so i only have one of the actual flyers. I need to get really high quality reproductions of this done - better than you could do at home with a scanner and printer.

Please can someone recommend where i should go to get this done in Chiang Mai?

Thanks!

try Impact Media near Tesco Lotus on Super Highway.... its a townhouse about 400 meters after tesco lotus towards Amarin hotel and Nimmanahaemin Road on the same side of the Super Highway as Tesco. Big orange text with Impact Media. Ask for Santi his the owner and speaks really good English. They might be able to help. In my opinion avoid VSign.

There are many printers all over town. Glangvieng Printing, which is on Thapae Soi 6 has been around for a long time. I have used them for over 20 years and have never been able to find a shop that beats their price. They have a design affiliate called Within Design which is over on the river on Chaeroneprathet Soi 9. If you print with Glangvieng the layout is very reasonable.