Advice Please

JacknDanny

I have not been to Phuket for 8 yrs. I know things change so I want to ask you locals for advice.

I am staying at Royal Phuket Yacht club. Are there any nice restaurants within walking distance of the hotel?

Is Phuket Fantasea worth going to see (I have an 8 yr old son)

Are there any reputable companies that would hire a boat and crew for 8 hours?

How long does it take to get over to Phi Phi island?

I realise if I trawl through the forum, I am sure to find some answers, but if someone could give me an up to date answer, that would be great :)

I have not been to Phuket for 8 yrs. I know things change so I want to ask you locals for advice.

I am staying at Royal Phuket Yacht club. Are there any nice restaurants within walking distance of the hotel?

I realise if I trawl through the forum, I am sure to find some answers, but if someone could give me an up to date answer, that would be great :)

1. There are many restaurants in that area at a fraction of the price of a luxury (?) hotel.

2. Fantasea is definitely worthwhile and the in house buffet b/4 the show was good value, I assume still is.

3. Have a few mates with their own yachts, don't see your request being a problem. P.M. for details.

4. depends on means of transport. Swimming, ferry, sailing yacht, speed boat (not recommended) helicopter. Ferry I think about 1 1/2 hrs.

Hope you enjoy your stay and be careful of the east coast beaches at this time of the year.

1. There are many restaurants in that area at a fraction of the price of a luxury (?) hotel.

2. Fantasea is definitely worthwhile and the in house buffet b/4 the show was good value, I assume still is.

3. Have a few mates with their own yachts, don't see your request being a problem. P.M. for details.

4. depends on means of transport. Swimming, ferry, sailing yacht, speed boat (not recommended) helicopter. Ferry I think about 1 1/2 hrs.

Hope you enjoy your stay and be careful of the east coast beaches at this time of the year.

Thanks for that.

PM on its way :)

going to phi phi, depends on if you take speed boat or normal boat. I've been on both, i think the speedboat was about 30-40 minutes, and the normal boat was about an hour or just over.