Getting A Bus From The Airport To Hua Hin

russell1

Hi, can somebody please tell me step by step how I can get from Suvarnabhumi airport to Hua Hin by bus please?

I normally use a prebooked taxi but I want to try the bus for a change.

Thankyou in advance for any help.

You could get the airport bus (if it goes there?) to Victory Monument and then get a minibus for 200baht from just outside Century Plaza, which is a 5minute walk from Victory Monument. The minibus only takes about 2hours to get to HH :)

You could get the airport bus (if it goes there?) to Victory Monument and then get a minibus for 200baht from just outside Century Plaza, which is a 5minute walk from Victory Monument. The minibus only takes about 2hours to get to HH :)
I was about to say the same. Might depend on what time you are arriving. As I don't think the minibus service runs all night. Might stop around 6or8pm. Not sure.jb1

From Suvarnabhumi to Hua Hin.

1) Take a #556 (expressway) bus from the airport to the Southern Bus Terminal. From there, take an air-con bus to Hua Hin.

2) Or, if you wanna take the passenger van (mini bus) as mentioned above. Take a #551 (expressway) bus from the airport to Victory Monument.

For convenience and comfort however, i would go for option number one here.

Edited by ThaiEye