Hotel Recommendations For A Week In Bkk

watcharacters

I'll be in Bkk for a week and then off to the PI for 3 weeks before returning to LOS and then making my way to Pattaya and possibly other cities and countries.

I definitely prefer a place that comes with WiFi in the room. A pool would be nice but isn't necessary. I don't know my way around BKK so I guess i can't even speculate about any area.

I do want a place that's clean and I also like having a refrigerator in the room.

Given these perimeters can you make any recommendation as to a possible hotel to stay in for a week. I'll be there the second week of September.

I'll be traveling for an unknown length of time so I use $50 as a price point figuring that runs to $1500 a month.

thanks in advance.

Have a look at the following:

http://www.woraburi.com/woraburisukhumvit/

easily acessible to skytrain, quiet and clean, swimming pool on the roof.

That whole area is just a prostitute's slum. But then looking at the OP's itinerary he probably won't be too shocked by it.

Personally, at that budget I would stay here. It will have everything that you want and more. Though maybe only wired Internet. Currently just over US$53 per night.

The Woraburi is very much a budget hotel.

Have a look at the following:

http://www.woraburi.com/woraburisukhumvit/

easily acessible to skytrain, quiet and clean, swimming pool on the roof.

That whole area is just a prostitute's slum. But then looking at the OP's itinerary he probably won't be too shocked by it.

Personally, at that budget I would stay here. It will have everything that you want and more. Though maybe only wired Internet. Currently just over US$53 per night.

The Woraburi is very much a budget hotel.

I have stayed in both hotels and if your budget can stretch it then Centrepoint is a way way better hotel.

Really no comparison.