Falang Carried Away On Stretcher In Soi Diana

rafval

he was rumored to be dead, certainly unconcious, bleeding badly and the restaurant door glass smashed, beaten by 4 guys apparently, the farang media turned up and photographed and videoed him for 5 mins or so as he bleed to death with no medical assistance and then he was carried away on a stretcher

he was rumored to be dead, certainly unconcious, bleeding badly and the restaurant door glass smashed, beaten by 4 guys apparently, the farang media turned up and photographed and videoed him for 5 mins or so as he bleed to death with no medical assistance and then he was carried away on a stretcher

What time did this happen?

Thanks for the newsflash.

If the beatings continue and Pattaya's rep spirals ever downwards, surely tourist numbers will eventually fall.

Reading all these posts on TV makes me think twice about going there for a short break and I've been in Thailand for a while.

Is the allure of it's bright lights so strong that punters will keep coming?

Regards bojo

about 12 last night, I didnt see the actual fight, or get a good look at the guy, he may have been arab but I think european, it was in that covered plaza that runs parallel to soi diana at the 2nd road end

Edited by rafval

about 12 last night, I didnt see the actual fight, or get a good look at the guy, he may have been arab but I think european, it was in that covered plaza that runs parallel to soi diana at the 2nd road end

Sounds like another punch-up at Patrick's. That draught Stella will have to go!.....................?

I do hope this guy is ok, but he should learn to limit his alcohol consumption.

I know its sometimes hard but enough is enough and at least he was not fighting, it appears it was a drunken accident..

No doubt when he gets his Bill from the Hospital, it will teach him not to drink as much next time, he won't only have a headache from a hangover, he will have a headache with the Bill !!!!!!

An expensive drinking session.

I guess hes lucky someone noticed, I would assume he was near the back of the place if he fell down the stairs, he was lying next to the front door when I went past, right where the glass would have fallen had the door been smashed from the outside which seems a little odd

I guess hes lucky someone noticed, I would assume he was near the back of the place if he fell down the stairs, he was lying next to the front door when I went past, right where the glass would have fallen had the door been smashed from the outside which seems a little odd

It should read Conny Andersson not Comy Anderson in the linked news report.

Photograph: Conny: He likes a drink.

post-4408-1249060821_thumb.jpg

Edited by syd barrett

If the beatings continue and Pattaya's rep spirals ever downwards, surely tourist numbers will eventually fall.

Reading all these posts on TV makes me think twice about going there for a short break and I've been in Thailand for a while.

Is the allure of it's bright lights so strong that punters will keep coming?

Regards bojo

I don't think the local media has much of an impact on tourists. Only expats with time on their hands would bother with the local papers or television.

It should read Conny Andersson not Comy Anderson in the linked news report.

Photograph: Conny: He likes a drink.

There was a Swedish Formula 1 driver with the same name who raced for Surtees & BRM in 76-77 could this be him?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conny_Andersson

TBWG :)

The alleged over intoxicated comments made on this thread is laughingly insincere, this poor bloke whatever his condition needs help, whether self inflicted or not.

With the original report of an attack, has anyone looked into the circumstances....?? :)

Maybe he did it while jumping out of a plane sky diving - apparently he is a legend when it comes to sky diving here in Pattaya - i think he has the nick name like flying belgium or something.

Maybe he took a flying leap from his steps - couldn't give a rats - i have met him several times - absolute pig - i have always wondered how he managed to stay in business.