Meet Some Xpats Girls ?

Lola8288

i've met some of the girls here in thaivisa and we've had great times hanging out together...

we (expat girls) usually have a weekend night out. If anyone wants to join, just pm me.

I didn't realize there were so many "young ladies" around LOS! Glad to know as I'm mid-20's as well. :o

I see plans are in BKK, I travel there for work every so often and would enjoy a meet-up as well.

I'm in Chiang Mai (any other ladies?) but get the feeling the majority of farangs don't gather much, mai pan rai.

I just hope to be in BKK at the right time!

• 2 weeks later...

First post! ...just found this forum yesturday, what a great site. I'm working in BKK as well and would really like to meet up with some expats (all the ones I know, such as at work are generations older then me). While my Thai friends are great, I still find that I sometimes long to socialize with people that really understand where I'm coming from (nothing intended, just sometimes I feel that things like humorous remarks, such as puns/some views aren't completely understood among my Thai colleges/friends). I'm pretty much up for anything if anyone's interested (pm?). ...oh ya, I'm 26 (M).

I was invited out last night by a member of this forum, just for a meet n greet at Gullivers with a few of her gang. There were about 4 or 5 ppl in total expected.

Turns out, everyone brought another friend or two, so ended up to be a group of about 20. Expats, Thai's, guys/gals (ok, 3 guys;) all working here and just a super bunch of ppl all round! I'll likely stay in touch with some and will def go to another 'meet n greet' like this in the future. Sanuk maak! :o

I think the theme on another thread called ''TV pissup'' party puts some off (??). I've gone to a couple and they were essentially a "meet n greet", again, super ppl. But I still think the name "TV pissup" keeps the majority on the sidelines and a venue other than a pseudo nightclub type place just might bring alot more ppl out.

Meanwhile, don't let the name fool you, I'd recommend to all, just drop by one of these so-called 'TV Pissups' and you're bound to meet some great ppl :D

• 3 weeks later...

hmmmm been lurking for a while. Would be great to meet other expats.... I live way out in the "Sticks" ... Lak Si .... only expats I meet are the ones I work with. Most of them are making tracks soon anyway.

I was thinking of going down to the TV pissup, but sounds a bit intimidating considering I haven't really "chatted" on the forum!

Pity I missed the "meet" on the 16th. Planning another one? :o

Kerry, i haven't chatted here either but am interested in going to the pissup party. How ever I feel a little unease about going alone... In case you, or anyone else is going, is it possible to meet before the party starts?? Btw, I am 29, female

Kerry, i haven't chatted here either but am interested in going to the pissup party. How ever I feel a little unease about going alone... In case you, or anyone else is going, is it possible to meet before the party starts?? Btw, I am 29, female

Sounds good. ditto on age .... :D:o:D Will see if I can drag a mate along as well ..... Whereabouts in BKK are you?

Any other takers?

Sounds good. ditto on age .... :D:o:D Will see if I can drag a mate along as well ..... Whereabouts in BKK are you?

Any other takers?

Hi Kerry and Margie :D

I don't post here that often mostly just read... but I've met some really nice female friends here and we're thinking of going to the piss-up on the 29th. So hope to meet more TV ladies on this coming piss-up.

hUsh :D

• 2 weeks later...

:D

Hi there!

I just found out about this forum today. Great thing! I will move to Bangkok in about a month to stay for about two years. I will be happy to chit chat with other expat women, have coffees, beers or anything else.

Oh right, age seems to be a topic, so: I'm soon turning 28.

Hope to see one or the other of you once I'm there.

Cheers from Spain!

:o If you want to hang out sometime, e-mail me and I'll see if I can hook up with you 4 a coffee. I hear they have a star bucks in BKK. :D Okay, well if you are interested, send me an e-mail..

take care. bye bye Lonah 33 years old female

removed personal details

Edited by Boo