Short Term Stay Apartment/hotel

angmo

My bf and I are arriving in Thailand around the 25th of March. Might anyone know of an hotel or serviced apartment that allows pets. I need somewhere to stay for about 2-3 weeks while I search for a rental property. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats that are all totally house trained.

Thanks,

Pieter

My bf and I are arriving in Thailand around the 25th of March. Might anyone know of an hotel or serviced apartment that allows pets. I need somewhere to stay for about 2-3 weeks while I search for a rental property. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats that are all totally house trained.

Thanks,

Pieter

In condo, i guess not. Big hotels neither. Specially in bkk center. Maybe some guest houses, not the busy ones...a bit out of place. Depends how big are the dogs.

In case you can 't found, the best is animal hospitals, they can take care of them for a fee while u look for a place.

It 's probably not easy for you or for them but if u don 't have other choices.

Having a dog myself, bkk is not that animal friendly, not in our concept. Dogs are ok outside but rarely accepted in the house by their owner, while soi dogs are very well treated everywhere but will make the life of yours a nightmare.

And be carefull in your choice of permanent housing, most of thai drivers won 't even slow down. Choose some very quiet sois.

Good luck