Wifes Daughter To Finland Alone (age 13)

Ok here is the situation.

We married about 2 years ago, well the wedding was 2 years ago and since we have been living in CM together with her daughter now 12 years old. We have not finished the paper work for marriage yet as it seemed so difficult and there was no hurry with it. We already paid one office to do the work for us, but they did not manage to work out with the Finnish certificate of me being single (it comes in 4 languages and apparently this was a problem even there was Thai translation for it).

We want to send our daughter to 6 months in Finland to leave with my parents. Main idea is for her to learn English as she would attend international school there. Also I strongly believe the Finnish education system for being a bit better than here =)

Ok so this might be very difficult right? Her traveling alone without parents. First of all her father is dead and there is certificate on that. We will get the marriage papers done by some point this year. Then I also want to / have to, adopt her? How this works?

After that would you think it could be possible that they would give a 6 months visa for her? I could drop her there, but would not stay longer than week (its too cold). The plan is to send her there around Sonkran next year. She has her own passport already for what that is worth.

When we first talked about this idea it sounded good, and my parents would love to take her there (their idea in the first place), but now writing this I start to think that it could be a bit difficult to get her out of the country? I do believe that the Finland side should not be a big problem once we are married.. ??

Thanks for any help/ideas.