Nightwalker Forum (defunct)

SEAtramp

I seem to recognise a few old names from that board. Pattaya Fox, Makaveli...

Do you remember Sonnyboy  :D  Did you get to meet Lyodie (sic) at his bar in Soi Bukahow? I did, and his ex Mrs. :o

i am a ex member too,, i have met lloydie on my last 2 trips,i have also met his ex,she is a real nice girl.

my next trip is on 10th april for one month,and i hope to meet a few members off here and i will also be visiting the blues factory.

also is crazy dave on here,is he the one who owns crazy daves cafe,,as i have had a few breakfasts there and they are good value,and also i love to watch only fools and horse's while i eat.lol

lloydie opened a new bar just of soi buhkao. think it is on soi lenkie,or soi metropole.?

Hi nev. Nice to see you around again. I think i may have got 'Pattaya fox mixed up with Furry fox  :o 

Whats lloydies new bar called ?

Hi Guys...yes I used to be oh so Furry...give LLoydie my regards when you see him again........I guess Nightwalker couldn`t handle the pressure. I see that makaveli and a few others are on the FLB forum......Anybody heard from DR Dave?? :D

Hiya lads great to hear from u all.

How is everyone?

I do most of my posting now on the FLB site (Pattaya pages)

What happened to the Pattaya at night board?

me and wendal used to love going on there and having abit crack with u all.

I am back in Pattaya on the 19th July for 3 weeks and so is Wendal, is anyone else out there and up for meeting up for a few beers.

Hope u r all good!