Did Someone Change The Layout Of Thaivisa?

KBTexas

Ok, suddenly everything on the forums is showing up centered in FireFox 3.0.12 instead of left justified as I expect. It was left justified up until this morning (evening Thai time). Did someone change the settings? I cannot find anything through search, My Controls, or anywhere else where this can be set or changed, so I assume it was changed in the stylesheet for the site. It is not very easy to read when menus, subjects and text all show up centered.

Any info appreciated.

Ok, suddenly everything on the forums is showing up centered in FireFox 3.0.12 instead of left justified as I expect. It was left justified up until this morning (evening Thai time). Did someone change the settings? I cannot find anything through search, My Controls, or anywhere else where this can be set or changed, so I assume it was changed in the stylesheet for the site. It is not very easy to read when menus, subjects and text all show up centered.

Any info appreciated.

There was a;ready another thread saying it is a problem they are trying to fix.

I agree it is not easy.

Fixed, and check out Phaeton's avatar.

Not fixed for me, still all centered. And all the posts I see for Phaeton has no avatar.

Is there a reason I should check it out? Does he already use the Einstein pic I use?