Pizza Restaurant

ASHTONITE

Anyone own a Pizza Restaurant?

I have a class of 30 International Business College students... that I want to take out to a local pizza place to practice ordering and communication in English at a Restaurant. Pizza i chose because it matches exactly one of the lessons in the Cambridge book.

1) I need a Pizza place in the city that can open about 10am

2) Menu's need to be in English

3) Have English speaking staff... to practice taking orders from the students in English.

4) I would like to provide lunch for the students... but on the cheap. For example to feed them cheese pizza only and water... for around 3,000 THB. Some students have money and may order more... but most are poor.

The idea is to give them exposure to speaking proper English in REAL LIFE situations. If you would like to help.. or know of someone ... let me know. It will be good exposure for your business and it will help students in need.

Thanks

--Ashton

I have a class of 30 International Business College students... that I want to take out to a local pizza place to practice ordering and communication in English at a Restaurant. Pizza i chose because it matches exactly one of the lessons in the Cambridge book.

3) Have English speaking staff... to practice taking orders from the students in English.

4) I would like to provide lunch for the students... but on the cheap. For example to feed them cheese pizza only and water... for around 3,000 THB. Some students have money and may order more... but most are poor.

The idea is to give them exposure to speaking proper English in REAL LIFE situations. If you would like to help.. or know of someone ... let me know. It will be good exposure for your business and it will help students in need.

Thanks

--Ashton

No response so far..

Just a little tip - try adding an image to make your posts more appealing..

That should work!!

Let me know when you are up to Fish n Chips in the text book.

Edited by KevinHunt

If you mean around 3,000 baht for 30 students, cost 100 baht for pizza and water I think a little less. I try to check out the price of pizza restaurant it cost minimum 120 baht for smallest side then plus cost for water.

I think may be better to go to ask information direct to restuarant and tell them you have a group of 30 students (mostly you have to make a reservation for a big group) and may be they can make a special price for you.

address : 1) 45 Soi 11, Nimmanhemin road

2) Lanta pizzeria , Soi 5, Nimmanhemin road

3) Mr. Chan & Miss Pauline, 16/1 Huay Kaew rd.

4) La Lanterna di Genova, Ratchadamnoen rd., 200 m. from Tha Pae gate open 10 am.

Other restuarant open 10:30, 11:00 and 11:30 am. , I hope you can find in your budget.

You seem to always have a problem for The Duke's but 3000 Baht will get you 8 Large pizzas at the river location. They are having a special right now with Meals on Wheels where 2 Large pizzas will get you a free wings and a liter of lemonade. Probably with a bit of negotiation you could get that deal. So that's 8 large pizzas, 4 orders of wings and 4 liters of lemonade for a little under 3000 Baht.

Edited by getgoin

For example to feed them cheese pizza only and water...

--Ashton

No response so far..

That should work!!

not sure about the water though Kevin :)

For example to feed them cheese pizza only and water...

--Ashton

No response so far..

That should work!!

not sure about the water though Kevin :)

If they do 'Doctor's and Nurses' in the text book, I will kindly donate as much time as it takes for them to understand.

I have my own stethescope.

Any of them need private tennis lessons?

I have my own balls.

Edited by KevinHunt

Thanks

--Ashton

:D Please make sure you video the event and place on youtube! Should be hillarious :D Especially the bit where eveyone wants to compalin to the manager (who's magically disappeared) that no one got what they ordered. :D Well, it seems to happen to me every time in CM, irrespective of whether we order in Thai, English, Shan, Chinese or mongolian :)

Edited by Paagai

:-) Thanks... have have several PM's and it looks like I have some good choices.

i will try to VIDEO TAPE IT :-)

And yes... the class is 60% ( REAL GIRLS ) 20 % ( BOYS THAT WANT TO BE GIRLS ) and 20% ( BOYS ) :-)

the trick here is not getting the deal for 30 kids at 3000baht that is easy as all heck.

the hard part is anybody in your group learning a bit of english from fellow Thai hilltribe waitresses and waiters that almost speak some english on a good day! you better go interview the help first and use this for criteria for your dine out forget about how good the pizza is!!!

good luck!!

No response so far..

That should work!!

Good choice of pic. Nothing beats leaving just a little to the imagination.

Regards Bojo

Thanks

--Ashton

No response so far..

That should work!!

So, it seems you have taken my advice and started hanging around outside the DK bookstore.