China 'trusts Prostitutes More'

Paagai

True or False  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gohawk? must be very local slang for something...

Thai for "liar" :) Sorry I was trying to be witty thinking most people here would know that one (my speeling probably ain't accurate either)

I'm afraid I've had to take exception to part of your poll, Paagai... my Thai friends (and Thai males I meet, see on the streets, work with everyday, etc.) are not prostitutes. I've adjusted your poll to reflect the subject matter of the article you link to and replaced the use of "males" with "prostitutes," as I assume you are asking our readers to compare their experiences to those of the Chinese.

I'm afraid I've had to take exception to part of your poll, Paagai... my Thai friends (and Thai males I meet, see on the streets, work with everyday, etc.) are not prostitutes. I've adjusted your poll to reflect the subject matter of the article you link to and replaced the use of "males" with "prostitutes," as I assume you are asking our readers to compare their experiences to those of the Chinese.

:D:D Which was the word I was going to use originally but thought it might upset you guys :)

Ok, that makes more sense now...

There has been a bit of liberalisation now on TV... we can acknowledge the existence of prostitution and discuss it in reasonable mature fashion as long as no one is promoting, procuring, discussing the details of access of, etc., etc.