Maxnet Question

thainet

Normally when using an email program on a dial up connection such as 'Outlook Express' you have an 'Incoming Mail-POP3' address such as "loxinfo.co.th" and an 'Outgoing Mail-SMTP' such as "mail.loxinfo etc".

So my question does anyone know what the SMTP address should be when using Maxnet.

The reason I ask is I'd like to use Outlook express at free Wifi points (instead of web based mail).

I presume I'd only need to change the SMTP--not the POP3 address.

Thank you for any expert info on this question.

Normally when using an email program on a dial up connection such as 'Outlook Express' you have an 'Incoming Mail-POP3' address such as "loxinfo.co.th" and an 'Outgoing Mail-SMTP' such as "mail.loxinfo etc".

So my question does anyone know what the SMTP address should be when using Maxnet.

The reason I ask is I'd like to use Outlook express at free Wifi points (instead of web based mail).

I presume I'd only need to change the SMTP--not the POP3 address.

Thank you for any expert info on this question.

I don't know the specific answer to your question but, if you set up a gmail account then you can set your smtp server for smtp.gmail.com and use it for all email accounts. I travel frequently and this saves me the bother of changing smtp settings according to the network I am on.