Ko Larn Wallpaper

I downloaded this wallpaper from internet, origin is unknown for me, as far as I understand background represent the view on Ko Larn island from the intersection point of the Jomtien and Dong Muang beach, and nice artwork added to foreground ;-)

Hope you will enjoy it as much as I am ;-)

post-55293-1249456165_thumb.jpg

Totally agree Svenian !!

KanWin, it's a cg artwork, not a photograph that the OP asked you to "improve" upon and even if it was, by darkening the clouds ( which we know you love :D:) ) in this manner you have detracted from the foreground element which was the artists focal point and totally altered the tone and impact of the original  picture. Photomatix is a great bit of software in the right hands and used with a touch of empathy but overkill if used incorrectly IMHO. 

keep on keeping on 

regards J

Totally agree Svenian !!

Kan Win, it's a cg artwork, not a photograph that the OP asked you to "improve" upon and even if it was, by darkening the clouds ( which we know you love :D:D ) in this manner you have detracted from the foreground element which was the artists focal point and totally altered the tone and impact of the original  picture. Photomatix is a great bit of software in the right hands and used with a touch of empathy but overkill if used incorrectly IMHO. 

keep on keeping on 

regards J

My sincere apologies to the OP for my remake of the member's photo should that be needed. :D

Now having said my peace and shown my view of how I would have liked to see it, the photo was IMHO far too bright and one tried to get the 'Smoke' spirels into play ( foreground element which was the artists focal point ) as the background was not very clear anyway, remembering that this is also an 'Arts' forum :)

Had I not have posted on this thread it would have go 'west' I think 'jandtaa' & 'Svenian'. :D

Yours truly,

Kan not Win this time aound, but one does try and will try again :D

Edited by Kan Win

Kan Win, it's a cg artwork, not a photograph that the OP asked you to "improve" upon ..................

regards J

Does your post mean that I cannot post what I really see in a cg artwork (within ThaiVisa Rules) and adjust the artwork as I would like to see it? :)Improved photos are Not allowed :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D