Air Asia Transit Check In ?

I arrive from UK at about 03:00 hrs and fly out for Saigon on AIR ASIA at 07:00 hrs. If I stay in the transit area will I be able to book in for the AIR ASIA flight from there or will I have to go through immigration?

I will only have hand luggage, no checked baggage.

Thanks

I arrive from UK at about 03:00 hrs and fly out for Saigon on AIR ASIA at 07:00 hrs. If I stay in the transit area will I be able to book in for the AIR ASIA flight from there or will I have to go through immigration?

I will only have hand luggage, no checked baggage.

Thanks

:) whatever immigration you need to clear, clear them...keep your hopes high though...that you have a connecting flight to catch. Air Asia passengers need lots of luck to fly with Air Asia. too bad, but true . read all about air asia cancelled , delayed, no-show flights throughout all newspapers in thailand and south east asia and australia , this forum included. :D:D

:) whatever immigration you need to clear, clear them...keep your hopes high though...that you have a connecting flight to catch. Air Asia passengers need lots of luck to fly with Air Asia. too bad, but true . read all about air asia cancelled , delayed, no-show flights throughout all newspapers in thailand and south east asia and australia , this forum included. :D:D

How often have you flown AA???

I fly them 10x+/year and have approx 1 delay of 1 hour each year, not to bad for a budget airline. Oh, and when paying 415 Baht for a return Bangkok-Udon Thani I don't complain.

This is only speculation - I have never done it.

But...as this is an international to international transfer without checked baggage, would online check in and a printed boarding pass work? Air Asia opens OLCI 48 hours before departure, so it should be possible to get the boarding pass printed in the UK and then go straight to the gate at Suvarnabhumi without clearing Thai immigration....shouldn't it?

This is only speculation - I have never done it.

But...as this is an international to international transfer without checked baggage, would online check in and a printed boarding pass work? Air Asia opens OLCI 48 hours before departure, so it should be possible to get the boarding pass printed in the UK and then go straight to the gate at Suvarnabhumi without clearing Thai immigration....shouldn't it?

Not tried it. It might be possible if you do a web check-in that is possible 48 hours before departure.

Any one done this before?