Man’s Penis Attacked By His Knife-wielding Wife During Domestic Dispute

Rimmer

Pattaya, August 5 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : On Wednesday Afternoon at Banglamung Hospital Police were called to investigate a man who had just arrived with a deep knife wound to his Penis. Khun Ootit aged 30 explained that his Wife, Khun Kwan aged 35 had attacked him but he told Police that he did not want to make a report of the incident and would not reveal the motive behind the attack on his Manhood. We understand he was asleep at the time of the attack and can only guess that possible misuse of his genitalia led to the attack.

Source:

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/august...5_08_52_3.shtml

Lends credence to the contemporary Thai saying, "...feed it to the ducks..."

A few years back, a guy lost his tender member when his wife severed it in his sleep. When he tried to retrieve it for possible surgical attachment, he was given the dismaying wifely reply, "I fed it to the ducks."

A few years back, a guy lost his tender member when his wife severed it in his sleep. When he tried to retrieve it for possible surgical attachment, he was given the dismaying wifely reply, "I fed it to the ducks."

She must have been quick! Imagine being asleep and 'er indoors does the surgery, wouldn't you wake up at the first incision regardless of how much you'd had to drink. I know I would.

Regards Bojo

She must have been quick! Imagine being asleep and 'er indoors does the surgery, wouldn't you wake up at the first incision regardless of how much you'd had to drink. I know I would.

Regards Bojo

AUTS !!

:):D

Yep, same old story over and over, we guys never learn not to mess around when we have a Thai wife or GF :D

I think its an ego boast. :D

Yes we are married, but isnt it nice to live somewhere where there are a bevvy of beauties potentially prepared to go to bed with us. And I mean ones you dont have to pay for on an hourly basis.

of course it pays to be a hansome man :D and modest :)

Of course I am not condoning infidelity, but if it all goes wrong or you feel the need, at least it's available and almost culturally expected.

interesting to know that it was a man's penis that was attacked. in Pattaya you never know :)

I guess in Thailand anything is possible. I once saw a beautifully tall, big breasted girl who wanted to have sex with me on the beach. Imagine my surprise when I found out she too had a penis. I think the title of the OP is to make sure people know it was a man who owned the penis. Maybe that girl should have had a similar sign as it would have saved me 1000 baht and a sore @ss

Edited by teddy_bare