So What Will You Be Doing?

This is not Samui or Thailand related at such. But if you are on Samui , today at 12 h 34 m 56 s what will you be doing?

It's the only time you will see this 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 08 09. I think I will have a drink then.

This is not Samui or Thailand related at such. But if you are on Samui , today at 12 h 34 m 56 s what will you be doing?

It's the only time you will see this 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 08 09. I think I will have a drink then.

Where did the 7 come from? :)

Date today 7/08/09.

and tonight beautiful line up on the sky

post-56008-1249610796_thumb.jpg

Date today 7/08/09.

Ahhhrrrrgggg.. I've missed a day :D .. In my world today was the 6. :D Now it all makes sense..