Ge Side By Side Fridge

Hi

I have a GE fridge side by side with water and ice dispenser, the only filter is a DD 7098

http://www.waterfilters.net/Daewoo-DD-7098...1125-29700.html

Is that filtering enough so you can drink the water? I have well water or what should i put in between,

Thx guys.

You should clean the water with Reverse Osmosis (RO) before entering the fridge. 9000 baht in Homepro. Same quality drinkingwater as the bottles in 7/eleven.

The filter you have does not remove any bacteria, only particles.

Hi

I have a GE fridge side by side with water and ice dispenser, the only filter is a DD 7098

http://www.waterfilters.net/Daewoo-DD-7098...1125-29700.html

Is that filtering enough so you can drink the water? I have well water or what should i put in between,

Thx guys.

You should clean the water with Reverse Osmosis (RO) before entering the fridge. 9000 baht in Homepro. Same quality drinkingwater as the bottles in 7/eleven.

The filter you have does not remove any bacteria, only particles.

Reading news about chemical pollution of groundwater near to industries, I would first check to see if the well water is contaminated by chemicals before even consider using it for cooking or drinking. No amount of filtration can clear chemical pollutants.

Edited by trogers

HI

I live in Nai Harn (Phuket) no industry here, i also have communal water but don't know if it's better than my well water

Send for lab test. The cost is worth the peace of mind, and savings in the long term from buying bottled water.

HI

I live in Nai Harn (Phuket) no industry here, i also have communal water but don't know if it's better than my well water

Send for lab test. The cost is worth the peace of mind, and savings in the long term from buying bottled water.

Test the well water for calcium and minerals too, especially iron. To be done correctly you should obtain a sterile bottle from the lab and follow their instruction for tapping the water, sealing the bottle and send it for water testing. For a simpler quick and dirty test you can use any washed bottle but the accuracy will not be the same.