Gprs Phone Freezes

j634

Hi all,

About 4 days ago my internet stopped loading a page thought just slow or something else easy.

This has happened everyday since. At different times and web sites.

I have a sony ericsson t68i,with Billonton bluetooth and using firefox and IE. The phone seems like it freezes and won't move. Web pages say can't find or time out. I still have a connection, it's just the phone stops.

When I check the phone I can't open anything and have to turn off via opening the battery and restarting.

I hope this is not to confusing and you can understand my problem. Any help or advice as to the cause of this would be a great help.

Oh, using DTAC.

Thanks

I doubt that it's the phone. I have a Solomon modem and a phone with infrared and that happens to both of them. The little icon at the bottom right side of the screen just stops blinking. I have since gone to an IPSTAR satellite dish because of the terrible performance of GPRS. :o

Hi all,

About 4 days ago my internet stopped loading a page thought just slow or something else easy.

This has happened everyday since. At different times and web sites.

I have a sony ericsson t68i,with Billonton bluetooth and using firefox and IE. The phone seems like it freezes and won't move. Web pages say can't find or time out. I still have a connection, it's just the phone stops.

When I check the phone I can't open anything and have to turn off via opening the battery and restarting.

I hope this is not to confusing and you can understand my problem. Any help or advice as to the cause of this would be a great help.

Oh, using DTAC.

Thanks

Edited by Gary A

Gary: It is the phone. He says the whole thing locks up and he can only revive it by removing the battery and putting it back in again. I'd say that's a pretty tell-tale sign that the phone locks up. :o

I'd perhaps take it to a phone shop (as in repair shop) and get it reset to factory settings / reflashed/reinstalled whartever.