Bangkok Airlines Cheap Offers

Best bet Simon would be to look on the website for bkk airways as songkran can get a nightmare to travel anywhere, before, during & after. Prebook online if you can as there maynot be the guarantee that you can get the flights from BKK that you want. (between 12pm & 6pm are usually pretty booked up, I tried to book samui to bkk in March at 1pm 2 months ago & the only flights available that day was either the last of the day or 6pm! :o)

After Songkran .... does that mean 1 day , 1 week , 1 month ???? BKK Airways only has offers on the first and last flights of the day , practically all the year round . Otherwise check out the airfares to Surat ... taking bus and ferry to Samui . I'll look for it next time , BKK airways , allthough very easy is also very expensive ( 400 bath departure tax from Samui ) .

• 1 month later...

Used the last flight out on the 21st to BKK and it was 2090 baht. The ticket was bought at the airport office not from an agent (who conveniently don't tell you about said promotion). Not sure about the previous post re: offer stops on the 26th;will find out when I go again next week...(I'm sure I only paid 300 dep.tax as well....)

Edited by Malice in Wonderland

Used the last flight out on the 21st to BKK and it was 2090 baht. The ticket was bought at the airport office not from an agent (who conveniently don't tell you about said promotion). Not sure about the previous post re: offer stops on the 26th;will find out when I go again next week...(I'm sure I only paid 300 dep.tax as well....)

Yes you did pay only 300 bht departure tax.