My Boyfriend, The Sex Tourist

Garry9999

Acclaimed documentary film-maker Monica Garnsey investigates the parts of the world where prostitution has become a mainstream career choice for young women - in Venezuela, where men travel over for the 'real girlfriend experience', and in parts of north-east Thailand, where it has replaced rice as the driver of the local economy and women sets their sights on marrying a rich westerner.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Acclaimed documentary film-maker Monica Garnsey investigates the parts of the world where prostitution has become a mainstream career choice for young women - in Venezuela, where men travel over for the 'real girlfriend experience', and in parts of north-east Thailand, where it has replaced rice as the driver of the local economy and women sets their sights on marrying a rich westerner.

:)

Great. Just what we need - more anti-male propaganda. (Those evil, depraved male sex-tourists, "exploiting" those poor third-world girls who could be slaving away in a rice field or a sweat shop instead).

How come they never make a documentary about all the women sex-tourists who go to places like Italy, Jamaica and Kenya to get their rocks off? How come that's fine and dandy? Just because they don't have to pay for sex?

Yeah boring gary......Do you think we could have another sin sod or thanksin thread instead :)

I was getting a bit bored with the Thaksin thread actually.

yes well garry i certainly did say it tongue in cheek, my apologies for mis-spelling ur name.

don't tell me you get excited with the sin sod threads :D

Yeah boring gary......Do you think we could have another sin sod or thanksin thread instead :)

I was getting a bit bored with the Thaksin thread actually.

yes well garry i certainly did say it tongue in cheek, my apologies for mis-spelling ur name.

don't tell me you get excited with the sin sod threads :D

No more sin sod threads pleeeeeeeeease.

Great. Just what we need - more anti-male propaganda. (Those evil, depraved male sex-tourists, "exploiting" those poor third-world girls who could be slaving away in a rice field or a sweat shop instead).

How come they never make a documentary about all the women sex-tourists who go to places like Italy, Jamaica and Kenya to get their rocks off? How come that's fine and dandy? Just because they don't have to pay for sex?

How do you know if its anti-male propaganda, have you seen it already? Chip on your shoulder? More like a whole sack of tatties :) Btw..there HAVE been documentaries on female sex-tourists. The ones ive seen the ladies werent portrayed in a good light...but depends on your perspective really.

Where do these 'new' people/topics come from??

BR>Jack

Well some of them are people, just like you and me, god help them & then there are those who have imaginary 'friends' that join the forum....perhaps their not brave enuf to post under one nic.....maybe its just a relflection of the multiple personalities :)

I also watched Louis Theroux's episode in Thailand. Mainly to do with dating agencies....I still wonder how the chap with the cheese cutter cap on his umpteenth wife is doing now, and the Pommy chain smoker that got married within a few days. ("Louis Theroux's Wierd World" I think the series was called.)

Haha Patsy! :)

That docu that britmav posted was pretty interesting. Interesting to see the flip side. One thing that i havent seen in female sex-tourist docus (but may happen, just from the docus ive seen, i havent), is the woman bad mouthing their male countrymen. Actually, even from women who move to another country and have a relationship/marriage etc with someone from another culture or race. Its like they dont even think about it, they just happy getting on with their lives. No idea why some men here seem pre-occupied at making negative comparisons and derogatory comments so much.

Well, I'm off the the Dominican Republic to find myself a nice young man called Spaghetti. Bye.

Yo Patsycat, I will save you the trip, you can get ur spaghetti here anytime you like :)

You can cook?

:D

Sure :) .....if I get you and the lovely patsycat at the same time, I will be sure to dish up a real good serving of Spaghetti.....but I hope you don't mind if I sleep afterwards.....you know how it is :D

Cheese on top? :D

Where do these 'new' people/topics come from??

BR>Jack

We come out of your arse.

Sometimes the username really does seem to reflect the posting style well...

(as for the prior two posts..words fail! :))

Sure :) .....if I get you and the lovely patsycat at the same time, I will be sure to dish up a real good serving of Spaghetti.....but I hope you don't mind if I sleep afterwards.....you know how it is :D

Cheese on top? :D

No, I don't have any 'cheese' thankyou. I'm very clean :D , actually I use to say that to my ex-wife all the time, "Its my penis and I'm allowed to wash it in the shower as much as I like" :D

It's obvious you haven't seen this documentary as it is nothing like what you assume it to be; watch it and judge for yourself.

There was a documentary made about swingers in Jamaica( I forget the name of the resort) but the programme featrured several women who were there purely for the sex holiday . I remember one old girl done up to the nines flaunting her cottage cheese thighs and waist level jugs on the arm of a young Jamaican stallion , lol. Ye ha , ride em cowboy . Makes me want to vomit :)