Ideal Place To Live Around Cm

garyh

We are looking for an area to live around Chiang Mai, my preferences are

Quite, Leafy, within 30 minute drive of CM city, fast broadband available, up high (views, cool breeze, less smoke)

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Gary

Quite, Leafy, within 30 minute drive of CM city, fast broadband available, up high (views, cool breeze, less smoke)

Thanks

Gary

Check out 'Land and House' mooban 3 kms past Ring Rd. 2 off Hwy 1001 (Chiangmai-Maejo Rd.). About 10 - 12 minutes from downtown CM.

Thanks

Gary

I think may be you will get more answer if you give more detail such as how many bedrooms? What is range of you budget? to buy or to rent? if looking for rent, how long?

Thanks

Gary

I think may be you will get more answer if you give more detail such as how many bedrooms? What is range of you budget? to buy or to rent? if looking for rent, how long?

I am just looking to find the right area first, not a specific house. Will be looking to buy a house or build one if we build then will rent until the house is finished. Staying at the inlaws at the moment but I am not wanting to stay here for too long. If I could I would like to live up on Doi Suthep but I don't think that is possible.