Swiss Army Knives In Cm?

HeyNow

Has anyone seen genuine Victorinox Swiss Army Knives on sale anywhere in Chiang Mai? A friend of mine lost his and I'd like to help him replace it. I've been keeping my eye out, particularly as I've strolled through Airport Plaza, but I haven't spied anything yet.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

- HeyNow

I saw them for sale in a shop in Airport Plaza. I just don't remember which shop.

Good luck at finding ANY specific shop in Airport Plaza! Each time I go in there I can't find the way out I came in. I'm thinking of bringing a sleeping bag next time. :):D

I did learn one thing though. Women do 99% of all the actual shopping. There are at least 20 women related shops for every one that has men's stuff. :D

Victorinox Swiss Army Knives are sold at several locations around Chiang Mai.

The largest selection was always at the Surplus store on the north-east side outside the moat. There are several shops there, but the one that has all the blue barrels in front, plus the two glass display cabinets is the one with the best selection of genuine SAK's.

Victorinox is also sold by the camping store on the second floor of Airport plaza, in the old side, just to the right as you exit Robinsons.

There are a few Swiss Army knives for sale in the camping store in Kad Suen Kaew, back right corner of the store. While in KSK, take a look in Robinson's itself, in the sporting goods department, again, back right corner. They usually have 3-4 different models.

Victorinox Swiss Army Knives are sold at several locations around Chiang Mai.

The largest selection was always at the Surplus store on the north-east side outside the moat. There are several shops there, but the one that has all the blue barrels in front, plus the two glass display cabinets is the one with the best selection of genuine SAK's.

I am thinking of buying one and would think that buying one at a surplus store might be cheaper but do they really carry genuine anything?