Maxthon Browser

MistaDorn

I've been using this browser for sometimes. I even used Opera, Mozilla firefox. and found out this one is the best one for me :o have a read .

Maxthon Internet Browser software is a powerful tabbed browser with a highly customizable interface. It is based on the Internet Explorer browser engine (your most likely current web browser) which means that what works in the IE browser will work the same in Maxthon tabbed browser but with many additional efficient features like...

Tabbed Browsing Interface <---Like Opera and Mozilla

Mouse Gestures

Super Drag&Drop

Privacy Protection

AD Hunter <---- Neat

RSS Reader

Google Bar Support

External Utility Bar

Skinning <----I LOVE THIS

And Much More to Explore...

Source: http://www.maxthon.com/

I have been on Maxthon for about a month after frustrations with firefox (which I now know could have been customised how I wanted it if I had persevered). Excellent browser, nice skins, love the little tool buttons on the bottom. The only thing it won't do is drag and drop links to the tab bar as firefox does. Also as it runs on IE it is easy to configure, and your favourites go into the favourites folder unlike firefox which needs little apps to keep the favourites and bookmarks synchronised. Definitely gets my thumb up.

• 1 month later...