Printing In Pattaya ?

Noddy1

I am looking to get some printing done , tee shirts and stubbie holders , I did see a small shop somewhere , called ( I think ) Dans or Dans Dive Shop maybe , cant for the life of me remember where it was , can anyone help , or recommend other businesses doing the same sort of stuff ?

There are quite a few places where you can get T-shirts printed in Pattaya. There are a few on 3rd road going from Pattaya Tai to Pattaya Klang on the left hand side. I would however, check all of them for prices first as they all vary drastically!

There is another shop just past Tony's Keep Fit but they wanted 200baht per T- shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking to get some printing done , tee shirts and stubbie holders , I did see a small shop somewhere , called ( I think ) Dans or Dans Dive Shop maybe , cant for the life of me remember where it was , can anyone help , or recommend other businesses doing the same sort of stuff ?

are you thinking of daves dive shop next to foodland

villa market 2th floor same same french owend

villa market 2th floor same same french owend

www.topmode.be

belguim (to expensif fot thai) when i am in pats november-april cost price for fun