The Castle

Zstarx

fetish *cough* establishment!! :)

Never realised "coughing" was considered a fetish! Have quite a nasty cough at the moment, nowadays, with all the different 'flues' that are available if one coughs in public! - Looks could kill as people scurry to cover up and remove themselves from your presence! :D

So I may well call in to the Castle for a good cough, thought you went there to pay for the "pleasure" of having the living crap beaten out of you! :D

Its a funny old world :D

Well having made the point that I am a strictly vanilla sort of guy when it comes to the horizontal mambo, I never really got the Castle. Is it still open ? I don't even know. Got an opening event free entry when it opened what 3 years ago+, even then it was as I recall 5,000 baht entry and drinks around 300 baht apiece. Yes its a fetish club but Pattaya is a fetish town. Most everything is available in most bars. Just have a word with mamasan and there likely will be at least one girl up for it at considerably less a price than the Castle. But each to his own.

Sorry, too much white wine in a hotel room in Kalgoorlie..............Thread Closed!!

closed on the request of the OP. No worries, would have been closed also without the request. :)

No discussoin of bar girls and the establishments they work in. thanks.