Fiancee' Visa

Hello people.

I'm have fiancee' visa uk.And on January i went to uk to see my boyfriend.I've been there for about one month then now i returned to thailand to visit my family for fews week And then i will go back to uk again.

But i had been worried about the immigration over there if they're gonna let me back again.Before i came back me and my boyfriend called the immigration there they're said no problem till you got visa for six month....My visa is finish on 16 June.But some of the people there give us advice to show the immigration reason why i come back to thailand.

They're told me to not just say i come back to visit but tell them somebosy in my family is sick....

So please does anyone know what i should to tell them when i go back to uk.Is they're will let me in uk?What the best way to do...

Thank you. :o

Hi Latt,

What should concern you is that a fiancé(e) visa is only single entry and having already been to the UK and left you've used up the visa. Unfortunately, at face value, you will need another visa to return to the UK. Having already got one visa it should not be difficult to get another but you may have to pay again - another £260.00. If I were you I would speak to the embassy first thing on Monday morning. Be careful what you say to them, though, as if you tell them you had to return to Thailand because of family sickness they may ask to see proof of this.

Scouse.

Hi scouse..

But on my passport it's not single visa..It's say on there MULT..that's why me and my boyfriend ask the immigration in airport about this and they're said ok if i want to go back to uk on this visa.Because it's valid till 16 June...So what's that mean then...And you making me worry now about the reason i come back to thailand.I have to proof that's someone in my family sick right!!!! What if i tell them we're didnt take him go to hospital because we live in the countryside and he's dont want to go hospital so...

Oh please help me what i should to do...

Thanks.

Hi Latt,

Firstly, don't worry. From your second post it appears that you have no problem at all.

If your visa does say "mult" on it (unusual but not unheard of) then it will be good for multiple entries and you will be able to use it to return to the UK. The immigration officer that you see at the airport in the UK won't be interested in why you returned to Thailand, all he'll want to establish is that you are still in a relationship with your fiancé and that you still intend to marry before your visa finishes. As likely as not he'll take your answers at face value but, even if he doesn't, the worst that will happen is he'll speak to your fiancé to confirm things.

See, nothing to worry about.

Scouse.

hey scouser...

thank you very much .you're make me feel much better.

But i want to ask you something..What if i just tell the immigration that's i returned to Thailand because i want to visit my family,but no one sick..You had told me if i say anyone sick i will show them the proof..so ia that ok just say to visit my family..

thank you again..

Latt,

I said that you would possibly need to show the visa officer evidence of your family's sickness if you needed to apply for another visa. From what you've said it now appears that you have a multiple entry visa and the whole purpose of this is to enable you to come and go within its validity, so the fact that you left the UK and the reasons for this will not concern the immigration officer. He will, however, want to establish that you are still in a relationship with your fiancé and that you do still intend to get married. As I previously wrote, though, a verbal statement to this effect is likely to be accepted.

Cheers,

Scouse.