Basic Tooth Filling

MrHammer

Hi,

Can you recommend a decent place for a tooth filling near On Nut. I imagine theres no need to go to an expensive place for this right?

Just somewhere with good huygiene! How much should it cost?

Thanks!

good huygiene

I would spend a little extra for that and use a larger clinic or hospital dental department. It will not be that expensive. You should not need an international type place but I would avoid most of the one chair shop-house Soi dentists unless you have positive knowledge of them. Some can be very unclean.

Hi,

Can you recommend a decent place for a tooth filling near On Nut. I imagine theres no need to go to an expensive place for this right?

Just somewhere with good huygiene! How much should it cost?

Thanks!

If you stand at the main enterance to Carrefour On Nut looking directly across the road you will see two dentists, the one on the lh side as you look is cheaper than the one on the rh side.

The dentsit speaks English and is competant.

Last time I used this dentist was for a small filling, in and out in less than 1 hour less than 400 baht.

That was over 2 years ago and never had a problem since.

If you stand at the main enterance to Carrefour On Nut looking directly across the road you will see two dentists, the one on the lh side as you look is cheaper than the one on the rh side.

Last time I used this dentist was for a small filling, in and out in less than 1 hour less than 400 baht.

My GF also uses the same dentist and if not mistaken I think she said there was a man and woman dentist working at the place. She says the man does better work or at least has a more gentle touch.

My GF also uses the same dentist and if not mistaken I think she said there was a man and woman dentist working at the place. She says the man does better work or at least has a more gentle touch.

Correct male and female dentist, cant comment on the woman as I have never had treatment from her.

The male dentist is excellent, one of the best I have ever had treat me, on my last visit he didnt even give me an injection, a little discomfort but worth enduring to avoid an injection.

The wife and I have been using this dentist for at least 10 years, in fact the wife wont use another dentist, we travel from the north of the city just to use his services, thats how much we think of this dentist.

anneijonson, dont know if your comments were directed at me or not, however I can confirm, the treatment room is clean, the dentist is both experienced and reliable.

As I said in my comments above we have been using this dentist for at least the past 10 years, so he knows the dental history of the the wife and I, neither of us have ever had any problems.

• 1 month later...

Correct male and female dentist, cant comment on the woman as I have never had treatment from her.

The male dentist is excellent, one of the best I have ever had treat me, on my last visit he didnt even give me an injection, a little discomfort but worth enduring to avoid an injection.

The wife and I have been using this dentist for at least 10 years, in fact the wife wont use another dentist, we travel from the north of the city just to use his services, thats how much we think of this dentist.

anneijonson, dont know if your comments were directed at me or not, however I can confirm, the treatment room is clean, the dentist is both experienced and reliable.

As I said in my comments above we have been using this dentist for at least the past 10 years, so he knows the dental history of the the wife and I, neither of us have ever had any problems.

Hi,

Can you confirm, is it the dentist on the left (as you are looking from carrefour)? Or the one on the right?