Herbs As Medicine In Thailand

mikemellow

just got back from Laos and I think I have parasites and would like to use Black Walnut herb (or some other natural cure) instead of chemicals but it seems imposible to get a translation in any herb store. all the herb stores here in Khon Kaen have no english ability (none) and I can't find herb translations in any book or online. anybody know anything that will help?

just got back from Laos and I think I have parasites and would like to use Black Walnut herb (or some other natural cure) instead of chemicals but it seems imposible to get a translation in any herb store. all the herb stores here in Khon Kaen have no english ability (none) and I can't find herb translations in any book or online. anybody know anything that will help?

you might try this link, which i used to translate black walnut

http://dictionary.reference.com/translate?...st=th&v=1.0

Dear Mike,

How are you?

I cannot help you with the Thai name for black walnut herb, if you ever do find out I would like to know.

However here is a cure for parasites that I have personally used taken from the book “Healing with whole foods” by Paul Pitchford.

Do the parasite purge for 7 days on, 5 days off to allow the babies to grow, then about 5 days on again.

1) Three hours before you eat chew thoroughly until liquid and eat ¼ to 1/3 of raw brown rice.

2) Eat ½ a clove of garlic, roasted or raw, and 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar before every meal.

3) Papaya helps clear the mucus in the colon where the parasites can be so take papaya everyday – preferably 15 minutes before the meal.

Hope this is of use and that you are keeping well otherwise,

All the Best,

Bill Z

Try this out. Get one of your Thai friends to find a tree called 'SADAO' ( I think this is the correct spelling) - they seem to grow almost everywhere in Thailand. Obtain some of the leaves from the tree and dry them out naturally, then crush them in a mortar and pestel to a fine consistency. Take a level tea spoonful of this three times a day to start with - it is VERY, VERY, BITTER, so wash it down with lots of water or drink it like a tea. Reduce this to once a day when your feeling better.

This is a great treatment for almost any colonic problem and has no known side effects. I used this to cure myself of a very nasty colonic problem called diveriticulitus, which the medical profession told me there was no cure for - this was some 6 years ago and it has not returned thank goodness.

The tree has been used for thousands of years on the Indian sub continent for treatments in many forms - the bark of the tree and the leaves being the most common. It is known as the NEEM tree in India. Even the swarms of locusts avoid it and it is apparently quite common to see that this tree is the only thing that is left after they have devoured every other thing in their path, so it is used as a natural insecticide for crop spraying. According to some of the latest reports it is being heavily researched as a cancer cure - fingers crossed.

Hoping that this is of some help - let me know how you go on please.

P.S. You could also make an infusion from the leaves a bit like green tea, whilst you waiting for the leaves to dry out.