Bud's flying, on a jet plane

phazey

Phazey...I like Peter Paul and Mary and view your barbarism as worthy of judicial murder.

You can redeem yourself by telling me where I can go to watch baseball in a bar in BKK.

Juke box in a dive bar in Tijuana in 1969...all the Peter Paul and Mary greatest hits...remember 'The Great Mandala'? Just wanted to listen to the tunes and not get laid...crazy <deleted> gringo...

As a Bud fan...you haven't heard the last of him...

The entire cabin crew on Bud's flight have de-planed in mid flight. Other passenger's are assembling to do the same. Five will get you ten, that Bud will worm his way into the cockpit, and then the flight deck will clear.               :o         Single post only this time         :D

You can redeem yourself by telling me where I can go to watch baseball in a bar in BKK.

Get yourself one of these new fangled mobiles that allow you to upload TV remote control software - then you can go to any bar and watch your "baseball" (rounders?)

./P

GW Bush immediately responds by sending US Forces to the South China Sea, ready to invade if necessary.  He said France has no right to make a unilateral decision to invade Vietnam.

In a press conference, he cites "undeniable and concrete evidence that there indeed exists inside Vietnam certain Weapons of a Non-Conventional nature..."

INSIDE BUD's TROUSERS!!

France and the US become allies again.  Bud goes into hiding.  

Stay tuned....

(okay, next idiot with too much spare time and some imagination, please post here)

"Get yourself one of these new fangled mobiles that allow you to upload TV remote control software - then you can go to any bar and watch your "baseball" (rounders?)"

hmmm...yas...first it's raping and plagarizing American popular music then it's comparing American sport to games played by little girls in England. I've heard enough.

Dr Pat Pong spreadeagle this scoundrel.

Phazey...I'm gonna tell George Dubya about what you said when he gets to town next week and he ain't gonna like it too much...

/me pulls the chain a little more.....

Phazey...I'm gonna tell George Dubya about what you said when he gets to town next week and he ain't gonna like it too much...

s/like/comprehend

:o

you know itś only in jest, alough i fear you asking the good Dr. P to spread eagle me.....

./P