Is It A Coincidence ?

MSingh

Bournemouth

West Ham

Southampton

Pompey

Redknapp has left all of the above and they have all ended up in an absolute mess. When will the press pick up on this and crucify the Man as he deserves???

His only saving grace in my book is if he does it to Sp*rs.

He has managed; Bournemouth, West Ham, Southampton, Portsmouth twice, and now Sp*rs.

I've been Googling about; Apparently, Redknapp made £1m out of transfers at Bouremouth in the 80's, and those who viewed the clubs accounts in terms of wages said they were both 'ridiculous' and 'ludicrous'. It may be a long shot to pin it upon him, more than a decade or so after he left, but long-term loans and financial repercussions are usually felt long after the money has exchanged hands.

He left West Ham, after talking to Over Land and Sea openly. In this time, big wages were spent on players such as Suker, Wright, Camara, Song etc. Big wages limited the transfer budget, and as a result, limited his successors - Glenn Roeder - ability to shape his own squad. After bringing in only a few players in his tenure, the season we couldn't afford to strengthen, we were relegated. In his time at us over 7 years, he was involved in 134 transfers - about 19 players per season.

He left Portsmouth after a director of football (Velimir Zajec) was appointed. In 2 and a half years, he signed 44 players. Roughly 18 players per season. He left for Southampton because of the director. At Southampton, he relegated them, and was nothing more than a mid-table team in the Championship. He signed numerous players to stave off relegation such as Quashie and Davenport, including returning to accusations of nepotism by signing Jamie Redknapp.

At Portsmouth in his second spell, Kanu, Campbell, James all dominated the wage bill. Defoe, Crouch and Johnson wouldn't have been on cheap wages either. Despite the sale of three of these players for a large sum of money, Portsmouth are still heavy in financial trouble. He spent £14m in the window upon his return, signing players such as Benjani, Mendes, Pamarot, Davis.

At Sp*rs, he has already splashed out on; Defoe (£16m), Palacios (£12m), Chimbonda (£3m), Keane (£16m), Crouch (£10m) and both Naughton and Walker for shy of £10m - with the others I've forgotten, probably close to £70m, plus their wage demands.

Bournemouth went into administration. West Ham were said to have avoided administration through cash up front deals for Johnson and Joe Cole. Southampton went into administration. Portsmouth are reported to be close to administration, though their financial trouble speaks for itself with the outgoings/lack of players coming in.

Bournemouth

West Ham

Southampton

Pompey

Redknapp has left all of the above and they have all ended up in an absolute mess. When will the press pick up on this and crucify the Man as he deserves???

His only saving grace in my book is if he does it to Sp*rs.

He has managed; Bournemouth, West Ham, Southampton, Portsmouth twice, and now Sp*rs.

I've been Googling about; Apparently, Redknapp made £1m out of transfers at Bouremouth in the 80's, and those who viewed the clubs accounts in terms of wages said they were both 'ridiculous' and 'ludicrous'. It may be a long shot to pin it upon him, more than a decade or so after he left, but long-term loans and financial repercussions are usually felt long after the money has exchanged hands.

He left West Ham, after talking to Over Land and Sea openly. In this time, big wages were spent on players such as Suker, Wright, Camara, Song etc. Big wages limited the transfer budget, and as a result, limited his successors - Glenn Roeder - ability to shape his own squad. After bringing in only a few players in his tenure, the season we couldn't afford to strengthen, we were relegated. In his time at us over 7 years, he was involved in 134 transfers - about 19 players per season.

He left Portsmouth after a director of football (Velimir Zajec) was appointed. In 2 and a half years, he signed 44 players. Roughly 18 players per season. He left for Southampton because of the director. At Southampton, he relegated them, and was nothing more than a mid-table team in the Championship. He signed numerous players to stave off relegation such as Quashie and Davenport, including returning to accusations of nepotism by signing Jamie Redknapp.

At Portsmouth in his second spell, Kanu, Campbell, James all dominated the wage bill. Defoe, Crouch and Johnson wouldn't have been on cheap wages either. Despite the sale of three of these players for a large sum of money, Portsmouth are still heavy in financial trouble. He spent £14m in the window upon his return, signing players such as Benjani, Mendes, Pamarot, Davis.

At Sp*rs, he has already splashed out on; Defoe (£16m), Palacios (£12m), Chimbonda (£3m), Keane (£16m), Crouch (£10m) and both Naughton and Walker for shy of £10m - with the others I've forgotten, probably close to £70m, plus their wage demands.

Bournemouth went into administration. West Ham were said to have avoided administration through cash up front deals for Johnson and Joe Cole. Southampton went into administration. Portsmouth are reported to be close to administration, though their financial trouble speaks for itself with the outgoings/lack of players coming in.

you investigated the peter storrie influence? he's as bent as redknapp, if not more so.

He got a 200,000GBP golden farewell when he was at Bournemouth only months before they went into admin, i believe he is despised by their fans because of this!

When it was said that 2 premier league managers had their hands in the till during the BBC investigation, it was so obvious he was one of the managers, and as Souness was at the corrupt Newcastle who bought players for twice their value from 1 exclusive agent it was fairly obvious he was into it aswell.

Pity theyll never be brought to account for stealing the fans money.

Edited by sanmiguellight

He got a 200,000GBP golden farewell when he was at Bournemouth only months before they went into admin, i believe he is despised by their fans because of this!

When it was said that 2 premier league managers had their hands in the till during the BBC investigation, it was so obvious he was one of the managers, and as Souness was at the corrupt Newcastle who bought players for twice their value from 1 exclusive agent it was fairly obvious he was into it aswell.

i never thought souness, though he has had some dealings with that dodgy fuc_ker willie mckay. i assumed it was redknapp and allardyce.

i never thought souness, though he has had some dealings with that dodgy fuc_ker willie mckay. i assumed it was redknapp and allardyce.

Yes sorry it was 3 managers brought in i forgot about Allardyce, whatever Souness was up to at Newcastle it was with the knowledge of Freddie Shepherd who also had his hands in the till.

Allardyce had his boy on the payroll didnt he?