Who Do You Want To Win The Premier League

sanmiguellight

Realistically only Manure, ManCity, Liverpuddle, Arsenal and the small team from West London have a chance of winning the league.

Now if you cant name your own team which of the above would you want to win the league this year ????

I will go for Arsenal as they havent bought their way to the top and they play almost perfect football at times ... followed by ManCity as it will annoy Fergie! :)

Well i dont think it will be Citeh as they have too many egos that need to be nurtured and then blended into a cohesive team for them to be challengers this season

The Gooners have a young side. Perhaps too young?

Liverpool will be struggling defensively in spite of paying £17 mill for Johnson, and will miss Alonso, at least in the short term until their newly signed sicknote gets fit again after injury. Torres (hamstring) and Gerrard (groin) will be another worry for the manager

That leaves Chelski and Manure to fight it out at the top.

I think Utd wont miss the winker as much as people think he will be missed, and, as Chelsea are an aging side, i think Man Utd for their 19th title. Owen COULD be the signing of Fergusons career

Penkoprod

Edited by Penkoprod

I know who I want. But if it can't be us, then anyone from the list below:- :)

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Birmingham City

Blackburn Rovers

Bolton Wanderers

Burnley

Chelsea

Everton

Fulham

Hull City

Liverpool

Portsmouth

Stoke City

Sunderland

Tottenham Hotspur

West Ham United

Wigan Athletic

Wolverhampton Wanderers

I would like to see Chelsea win it,

I like their shirts...don't like United's this season.

It looks like Chelsea as we drew with them 2 weeks ago, we drew with United on the first day on the season 2 years ago, they won the league we got relegated.

So you ask "where is the logic" I have not got a clue, just a hunch

I think it will take a miricle for United to win it without the Winker and Tevez.

I know who I want. But if it can't be us, then anyone from the list below:- :)

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Birmingham City

Blackburn Rovers

Bolton Wanderers

Burnley

Chelsea

Everton

Fulham

Hull City

Liverpool

Portsmouth

Stoke City

Sunderland

Tottenham Hotspur

West Ham United

Wigan Athletic

Wolverhampton Wanderers

ABU at its best!

good on you mr bo not expect anything less.

As for the origanal question want united,but could be either arsenal or chelsea this year 4 in a row is a very hard task.

And for city to make the top 4 in place of liverpool who look like they are going backwards with FSWin charge.

ABU at its best!

As for the origanal question want united,but could be either arsenal or chelsea this year 4 in a row is a very hard task.

And for city to make the top 4 in place of liverpool who look like they are going backwards with FSWin charge.

86 points last season, a record for second place, is going backwards? fuc_k off.

we've got the two best players in the league and if they both stay fit for the majority of the season, we can win it.

hand on heart though chelsea are favourites. just got the biggest and best squad overall.

Manchester United.

They have the most affable and calm manager.

They have players who are ideal role models for the kids of today , like Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand.

They have players who will run and run and bust a gut for the cause, like Berbatov for example.

And their loyal Mancunian fans deserve every success.

ABU at its best!

86 points last season, a record for second place, is going backwards? fuc_k off.

we've got the two best players in the league and if they both stay fit for the majority of the season, we can win it.

hand on heart though chelsea are favourites. just got the biggest and best squad overall.

IF your strikers stay fit you know and i know you rely to much on those two! IF is a very big word.

you dont have the cover for the long haul of the season.

Try going for the lot like united did last season and see how your squad copes.

United and chelsea squads are miles ahead in depth.

I agree chelsea look very strong this season but i did say that start of last season where i thought they was unbeatable.

You need a new striker asback up to torres, you need to rest him against the lesser teams not play him every week.

Realistically only Manure, ManCity, Liverpuddle, Arsenal and the small team from West London have a chance of winning the league.

Now if you cant name your own team which of the above would you want to win the league this year ????

I will go for Arsenal as they havent bought their way to the top and they play almost perfect football at times ... followed by ManCity as it will annoy Fergie! :)

Don't care for any of them ... so I'll plump for Sunderland.

Failing that ... Burnley.

I would like to see Chelsea win it,

I like their shirts...don't like United's this season.

It looks like Chelsea as we drew with them 2 weeks ago, we drew with United on the first day on the season 2 years ago, they won the league we got relegated.

So you ask "where is the logic" I have not got a clue, just a hunch

I think it will take a miricle for United to win it without the Winker and Tevez.

Thats your Christmas prezzie out the window sunshine....! How can I even look you in the face after that.

redrus :)

i think maybe either Chelsea or Arsenal?? oh yea, by the way, a quite out of topic here...if you guys watching the BPL through the thai TV channel or even True Vision, why would the thai comentators pronounce 'michael' as 'michelle'?? it is very irritating hearing 'michael ballack' and 'michael essien' being called 'michelle'.. :)

i think maybe either Chelsea or Arsenal?? oh yea, by the way, a quite out of topic here...if you guys watching the BPL through the thai TV channel or even True Vision, why would the thai comentators pronounce 'michael' as 'michelle'?? it is very irritating hearing 'michael ballack' and 'michael essien' being called 'michelle'.. :D

Ive heard Ballack called Michelle, before.

As for Thai commentators, be thankful that they were not calling him 'Myken'

Does my head in :)