Proper Massage In Chalong

FaxFlora

My wife and I both go to the husband and wife team who have a small unit directly opposite the Sun Palm Village across from Wat Tai on Chao Fah East Road. 100 Baht an hour plus tip. They are very busy so you would need to go by and maybe make an appointment (sorry, I don't have their number). They do a lot of pressure point massage rather than the old 'rub the hands along the muscle' type. They are pretty good at getting rid of headaches.

Also, I heard someone in Chalong a few days ago say that the best massage in the whole world was at the little sauna and massage place behind 'The Office Bar' which is on the road going down to the pier on the left hand side. I have not tried it yet, though so can't verify!

The best massage you'll get anywhere on the island is from a woman named 'El' who trained at Wat Po.

Walk almost to the end of the pier road, past the Chalong pizza place, which doubles up as another sauna and gym. Keep going about another twenty metres or so on the left hand side.

El works out of a small salon, set way back of an always empty bar (no gogo girls), which is easily distinguishable by it's having long very dark brown bamboo poles as a backdrop.

Don't confuse it with the massage place immediately before it. She's a remarkable woman and an old friend of the people who had the fish and chip shop before tragedy struck. A fantastic masseuse and very cheap.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out when I get around to it.

Phuket Herbal Sauna rite facing homepro I've used the place for 7 years really clean inside nice steam rooms and good facials

I went there today at like 19.30. It was closed this early? :)

I go to Poo's Palm Sauna and Massage - less than a km from the circle towards Rawai, look for an overhead bridge at the local school and turn right immediately.

I couldn't find this. You mean the same soi as where the fresh market is? right after the bridge. the road leading to the stuntshow/patak road?