Thaksins Revenge

sunholidaysun1

Tons of stuff online on ThaiVisa about Thaksin and disgraceful comments made . Do you think you are open to prosecution if he reads any of it on here .George would be paid to supply names and addresses maybe ? Thaksin could get rich from law suits filed !!

You one of his paid posters? :)

After that Thai man posted details about a women he never met on the web and got caught and prosecuted , anything is possible if he gets a pardon and takes his revenge . I am getting a little worried , it could happen if he gets wind of what has been writen on here . :D

I wouldn't worry, Thai visa posts are not in comic strips, so I think he'd have difficulty understanding a lot of it. :)

Mr. Thaksin has better things to do. Besides, I think he probably gets a giggle from some of the psychos obsessed with him

I'm waiting for a wingnut to post a poll on something related to Mr. Thaksin's bowel movements. That's the level of discussion in TV now.

Seriously, everyone needs to move on and understand that there was life before Thaksin and there is life after Thaksin.

I'm waiting for a wingnut to post a poll on something related to Mr. Thaksin's bowel movements.

Would the Bristol stool chart be the basis for the poll? Or are we talking about frequency? If Jinghthing sees this he may well oblige. :)

Seriously, everyone needs to move on and understand that there was life before Thaksin and there is life after Thaksin.

Any major criminal that remains at large will always be the subject of conversation and discussion - just like the Great Train robbers, Bin Laden etc - it's natural for the public to be interested in these people - no reason for people to "move on".

If the discussion bothers you stop entering yourself into it.

Tons of stuff online on ThaiVisa about Thaksin and disgraceful comments made . Do you think you are open to prosecution if he reads any of it on here .George would be paid to supply names and addresses maybe ? Thaksin could get rich from law suits filed !!

Seriously mate, that is some funny stuff you’re posting there. I think Thaksin has better things to do rather than go hunting for some Thaivisa members. Funny thought though. I was wondering if Thaksin is actually aware of the existence of that forum…

After that Thai man posted details about a women he never met on the web and got caught and prosecuted

That was the forum owner who got in trouble, for allowing it to exist on his forum. Not the poster.

Not from the broke blokes I've met on here. Hardly enough money left to pay for internet access *and* a monthly bottle of Chang.

Hmmm....this month: Internet or Chang....hmmmmm

No, the OP is trying to make a joke.

Given the increasing number of inane posts regarding Thaksin, I can't see how this one is that far different.

Nice try to inject some levity OP, but for some members, there is not joking when it comes to the state of politics in Thailand