Towbars

ianf

I am loath to suggest getting the local workshop to make one because they are not easy to get right. There aren't many hard points on a CRV to bolt a towbar too. How much load do you haul? It maybe best to ask the local dealership or ship one from Australia or U.S.A.

I am loath to suggest getting the local workshop to make one because they are not easy to get right. There aren't many hard points on a CRV to bolt a towbar too. How much load do you haul? It maybe best to ask the local dealership or ship one from Australia or U.S.A.

Its not for hauling. Its to be used for a bike rack, the type that sits on a ball type.

Shouldn't be a problem to get one made for that. Just make sure they put a quick release on the bottom of the upright so you can take off the upright and main carrier beam when you don't need it.

Its not for hauling. Its to be used for a bike rack, the type that sits on a ball type.

Like this?

post-62860-1250519249.jpg