Reentry Permit

I know, I know...sounds strange, but...

My non-B expires at the end of this month (to then be extended for another year) but before then, I have to make two trips out of the country. Because it's only two trips before my visa expires, a multiple reentry wouldn't be worth the money, so I'll need two single reentries. What I was wondering was, is it possible to get them both together? The trips are literally within days of each other, so it would just be nice to minimize the inconvenience of having to stand in line and do it all over again a few days later. Somehow I'm sure this is not possible as I'm betting there's a rule that says you can't have more than one valid reentry in your passport at a time, but thought I'd ask anyway. Doesn't seem THAT far-fetched, but I also know that it's not the job of Immigration to make my life "more convenient" (nor should it be). Any thoughts?

Thanks!

You can apply for a single re-entry permit before the first trip,

then apply for another, but remember each one wastes nearly a whole page in your passport.

A multi may be the better option!!

I know, I know...sounds strange, but...

My non-B expires at the end of this month (to then be extended for another year) but before then, I have to make two trips out of the country. Because it's only two trips before my visa expires, a multiple reentry wouldn't be worth the money, so I'll need two single reentries. What I was wondering was, is it possible to get them both together? The trips are literally within days of each other, so it would just be nice to minimize the inconvenience of having to stand in line and do it all over again a few days later.  Somehow I'm sure this is not possible as I'm betting there's a rule that says you can't have more than one valid reentry in your passport at a time, but thought I'd ask anyway. Doesn't seem THAT far-fetched, but I also know that it's not the job of Immigration to make my life "more convenient" (nor should it be). Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Doesn't sound likely they will give two reentry permits since strange situations can happen in case you return to Thailand (first time) after your visa expired. Then you have an unused reentry permit based on an old visa. Then what should they do? Cancel the reentry permit? Issue it again?

Anyway, isn't it fairly easy to get the reentry permit in the airport?

Well, no matter what, reentries expire with your visa whether you use them or not. so I just figure hey, why not two? Anyway, I finally just went to immigration today to get one and asked...they had to think about it, but they said "no"...Which is what I assumed would be the case, but just wondered what if...

And yes, you're absolutely right--it's not too much of a problem at all at the airport (or at Immigration for that matter)...Immigration seems to be getting better and better...managed to get in and out on my lunch break in less than 30 minutes..didn't realize that they've stopped closing for lunch, so now they're open 9-4:30 all day, which works great for the working crowd.

Cheers!