English Tutor Needed For Company Staff

Valjean

Monsoon Communications provides web design, development and online marketing services to companies in the US, Canada, UK and Australia. We want to provide English lessons for five or six of our Thai staff. Everyone is a college graduate early 20’s – 30’s. Skills range from basic to advanced, but most are at a basic conversation level. They would like to improve their English – and I’d like to improve communications level in the company. All email, tools, websites, etc. are in English.

From a business perspective I’d like to see a focus on conversation. For most they have a good foundation and just need practice and confidence. (I took Berlitz classes to learn my basic Thai,as well as a few other schools, and felt the intensive conversational approach was good.)

We are looking for someone to come to our office once or twice a week and teach a combination of private and group lessons. We are located on Pradipat not far from the Saphan Khwai BTS station

As an aside we do a lot of editorial development and website updates. We have a need for a native UK English editor and can always use help with copy updates and small writing projects. This is not full time and we are not in a position to offer a work permit so any interested candidate would have to have that arranged with their principal job. But possible there could be some extra hours if you were interested and qualified. The priority however is the teaching.

If interested please PM me with CV, rates and availability.

Monsoon Communications provides web design, development and online marketing services to companies in the US, Canada, UK and Australia. We want to provide English lessons for five or six of our Thai staff. Everyone is a college graduate early 20’s – 30’s. Skills range from basic to advanced, but most are at a basic conversation level. They would like to improve their English – and I’d like to improve communications level in the company. All email, tools, websites, etc. are in English.

From a business perspective I’d like to see a focus on conversation. For most they have a good foundation and just need practice and confidence. (I took Berlitz classes to learn my basic Thai,as well as a few other schools, and felt the intensive conversational approach was good.)

We are looking for someone to come to our office once or twice a week and teach a combination of private and group lessons. We are located on Pradipat not far from the Saphan Khwai BTS station

As an aside we do a lot of editorial development and website updates. We have a need for a native UK English editor and can always use help with copy updates and small writing projects. This is not full time and we are not in a position to offer a work permit so any interested candidate would have to have that arranged with their principal job. But possible there could be some extra hours if you were interested and qualified. The priority however is the teaching.

Can you email me and I will send you my CV. Thanks Sean

Monsoon Communications provides web design, development and online marketing services to companies in the US, Canada, UK and Australia. We want to provide English lessons for five or six of our Thai staff. Everyone is a college graduate early 20's – 30's. Skills range from basic to advanced, but most are at a basic conversation level. They would like to improve their English – and I'd like to improve communications level in the company. All email, tools, websites, etc. are in English.

From a business perspective I'd like to see a focus on conversation. For most they have a good foundation and just need practice and confidence. (I took Berlitz classes to learn my basic Thai,as well as a few other schools, and felt the intensive conversational approach was good.)

when is the starting date for this post likely to be? pm me please.