Urgent-beware Of Kasikornbank Transfers

ronaldjp

Beware if you transfer money on line through K Bank Cyberbanking to another bank ( such as Bangkok Bank)which is supposed to be instant online service and for which you pay a premium. The money it seems just disappears and does not get credited to the other party! In calling K bank they say there is a problem system wide and as its Sunday the IT staff are not available and they cannot refund the money and it will take 3 WORKING DAYS TO RESOLVE. Whether this is true or not this is quite unbeleivable and totally unacceptable. PROTEST this rediculous chaos :) !

Beware if you transfer money on line through K Bank Cyberbanking to another bank ( such as Bangkok Bank)which is supposed to be instant online service and for which you pay a premium. The money it seems just disappears and does not get credited to the other party! In calling K bank they say there is a problem system wide and as its Sunday the IT staff are not available and they cannot refund the money and it will take 3 WORKING DAYS TO RESOLVE. Whether this is true or not this is quite unbeleivable and totally unacceptable. PROTEST this rediculous chaos :) !

Has this just happened today?

I frequently use this service to several other banks and have never yet had a problem

Go, have a beer and chill out. I've been with the KasikornBank Internet banking since the English version was introduced early 2002. Sure they have a few problems from time to time - show me ANY major western bank that doesn't. 99.9 % of the time I find them very reliable and efficient. Maybe only 2 to 3 hiccups over the past 7 years that were quickly resolved.

I've also found that they're ok. Any system can have some problems. Of course, if you were depending on this for an immediate transfer, I could understand you'd be upset. Unfortunately, they probably have small print to protect them from too much liability in this case. Good luck.

I've had this happen in the past. Be sure to check in detail the account details you provided. ie if you gave your name spelt with first name and second initial - John R. Jones but your account uses your full name - John Robert Jones, their system may reject the transfer. Regards

post-60101-1250705262_thumb.jpg

:D

Edited by mahtin