Three Weeks Old Kitten

GmB

We found this beautiful little creature yesterday in front of our door. She was wound, probably bitten by a neighbors dog.

We asked around all the neighborhood but no one remembers or wants to remember her.

Now she is at a veterinary clinic where they are taking care of her and, fortunately, in a couple of days will be completely healed.

The problem is that for many reasons we really can not adopt her. The vet said that in these cases the best thing to do is bring her back in the place in which she was found so that she can return to its original place.

Though we do not know whether she is arrived herself or has been deliberately left I seriosly doubts that she can survive if abandoned again.

Please if anyone can adopt her PM me, she is lovely and really needs help.

In my village people quite often drop off unwanted cats and dog at the Wat knowing that the Monks will take care and give food. I take food to our Wat every afternoon for the last several years. perhaps you can speak with one of the Monks there where you live. You are a very good person to have taken the kitten to the Vet for treatment. I wish you good luck and for the kitten

Thanks a lot jcgodber,

I really hope that she can find a better accommodation in a family willing to give her a home and the necessary love but i will definitely try the solution you suggested and everything else possible in order not to release her where found.

In my village people quite often drop off unwanted cats and dog at the Wat knowing that the Monks will take care and give food. I take food to our Wat every afternoon for the last several years. perhaps you can speak with one of the Monks there where you live. You are a very good person to have taken the kitten to the Vet for treatment. I wish you good luck and for the kitten

Yes, here people will abrogate their responsibility by shoving their unwanted cats and dogs out of, preferably a speeding car, at Wat Chalong, whereby they will be lucky to escape being made raspberry jam of by the speeding trucks along the bypass road just outside. They know the monks won't risk detracting from their 'merit' you see.

Best to put a pretty pic up in the vet's office (if he/she hasn't suggested that already - guessing hasn't). You might be lucky to find someone to actually take care of her. You meet some of the nicest people here at your local vet's surgery. Good luck and don't drop the poor thing off at a Wat or put it back in the jungle at that age.

Edited by wilsongbrown

Best to put a pretty pic up in the vet's office (if he/she hasn't suggested that already - guessing hasn't). You might be lucky to find someone to actually take care of her.

Unfortunately it has not yet been possible to find an accommodation for her.

The pic is a good idea and certainly will give it a try.

Thanks