600 Thai Cops Fail Traffic Law Test

britmaveric

Funny thing is though, that when I was illegal none of them picked up on it - I ran a mini city 1000 (apparently) that actually had a 1380 race engine in it. Did well over 100 mph, and had a huge exhaust coming out the back, but no cop ever mentioned it.

Jealous :o

My Cooper S could do 105mph top on a flat surface. (About 90mph uphill!)

Don't be jealous - the thing still had the original drum brakes and engine mountings. Had to replace drive shaft oil seals every 5 or 6 months. And the power band was nowhere near as smooth as a cooper s. The coop could paste it in a straight race.

I keep forgetting - the thing I was wanting to say about 3 wheelers is the new London inner city zone. Motorbikes went free, but there was a big deal with 3 wheelers as no one knew the law - lots got fined, others got off. As bikes are not subject to congestion charge, sidecar owners argued that they didn't need to pay the fine. I recall an eventual ruling that 3 wheelers would be counted as cars, even if registered as bikes, but the sidecar issue continued.

makes me wonder what they do about this beauty - It's a fully enclosed motorbike, with 2 stabilisers that pop out when you come to a halt. Technically it has 4 wheels but.....

http://www.motobykz.co.uk/Ecomobile/Ecomobile.htm

http://www.motobykz.co.uk/Ecomobile/Peraves_Ecomobile.htm

Love to see a Thai traffic cop scratch his head on that one.

Edited by pandit35

I would love to see a copy of the test. Now that would be fun

I was under the impression there were only 3 questions in the test.

If someone is riding a motorbike without a helmet,how much do you fine them??

If a driver is not wearing his seatbelt,how much do you fine them??

If a car driver or bike rider is not carrying their driving licence,how much do you fine them??

Multiple Choice Answer: A: 30 Bt B: 300Bt C: 3000Bt D: As much as you can get.

There,now see how you get on. :o

Since the authorities feel the need for testing already graduated and active police officers they must have some feeling that the police academy maybe isn't that good..

Does that mean money back? :o

That would be very nice ,thank you very much four houndred bart a go with the magic policeman, who knows nothing about highway code or traffic law ,MMMMM Change lanes and that's a fine bullshit getting pissed tonight are we??????????????????????????? :D:D:D

it doesn’t surprise me at all. What about the normal Thai’s? 95 % fails this test. So the Police are not that bad

What the #¤##¤#

95% fail the test?????

Honda CRV, Honda Wave, and mountainbike for sale.

All it takes to pass the Thai driving test is 600 baht tucked inside the test paper if you think youve done sh1t. Then you have to reverse around some cones without stopping.....?????? :o:D

Your allowed to bride your way through the first part but not the second.

Maybe they think being able to reverse is more important than knowing the do's and don'ts on the road. :D

While driving in thai traffic and seeing how it works I always get the feeling that there are no don't's at all(a police officer who happens to be around might invent some though..).