The Twogether

st11x

G'day,

Anyone knows this community? I always thought it was a cafe but it turned out to be the office of the community. I like everything about it, but oddly, there doesn't seem to be any interest in the place. It has a great location I must say. Looking like a too good to be true kind of thing.

There are only three houses now and only 1 house is occupied, and it is by the designer of their website.

Regards

Matt

I am not trying to sell anything. I was trying to get some information about the place and the location. There are plenty of other houses (not yet built) that will be similarly built, so there is no harm in telling.

Maybe you have not heard about it because it never had a booth like those ugly places they sell at the shopping centers.

> Maybe you have not heard about it because it never had a booth like those ugly places they sell at the shopping centers.

Who said I don't know about it... I drive past it every day! :) What I don't see is why it would be more desirable than the next door Ban Nai Fun, or other developments? The houses are bog standard 3 bedroom jobbies. Even the biggest one is still 3 bedrooms, and you can get it on as little land as 60-70 Sq. Wa.. That means that when complete, (IF it ever completes), most houses will be the cheapo ones and they will be built incredibly close together.

I only see warning signs, frankly.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

True it is a cookie cutter place, and the thought of people building extensions right to the extend of their land worries me too. These things we cannot see now is a bit of a gamble.

There is also a lack of parks or greens like most communities.

The draw is what's inside the house. Nice finish, well thought out, elegant. The balcony is even fit for humans unlike other places where you can only fit potted plants. Also, being at the foot of the hill and right next to the canal road is nice.

The price starts at 4 million (Land + House).

Matt

Starting at 1,8xx,xxxx :) Up to 3,xxx,xxx

Looks like it has gone up from the time you saw it. I took the brochures back yesterday, it ranges from 3.9 MB to 6.9 MB.

Oh, that's very high!

The range I gave was my own guesstimate.. If it starts 3.9 for that tiny 3 bedroom thingy on 60 square wa then that doesn't sound like the deal of the century to me.. It's a good location of course on a good road, though it would have been nicer if there was regular public transport on the Canal Road. (There used to be, ages ago)