Thai Manufactured Tractors/harvesters

Huey

I'm sure this question has been tackled a few times but after scrolling back a few pages and checking out the sticky notes in the begining of the forum I wasn't able to find anything :)

Anyone know where I can get new, locally manufactured, Tractors and Harvesters for large scale farming?

I'm sure this question has been tackled a few times but after scrolling back a few pages and checking out the sticky notes in the begining of the forum I wasn't able to find anything :)

Anyone know where I can get new, locally manufactured, Tractors and Harvesters for large scale farming?

Depends what you mean by large scale, Kubota have small to medium size tractors which are locally manufactured.

Depends what you mean by large scale, Kubota have small to medium size tractors which are locally manufactured.

Thank you, I checked out Kubota but they are really Japanese and they just put it together here, all exporting needs to be done through Jappan, I'm looking for a honest to goodness Thai company that manufactures locally. It may be that there arn't any, Kubota definetly seems to dominate the market.

Hello Huey, Nagano and Sea Gold are two Thai made tractors.

Nagano has a store across the street from The Mall Korat 044-291731.

Sea Gold(tat-lay tong) also has a store in Korat(KK to), the P/N/info is in a post about "posthole digger attachments.

Harvesters, what kind?? Rice isn't the only thing harvested in LOS.

If you want the picture/spc/attachment for the Nagano(red tractor) PM me a @address to send it to, I ran out of picture posting space on T-V. Will also try to find the S-G sheet also.

rice555