Inflation , No Laughing Matter

sunholidaysun1

Took my motorbike to a garage today in a village to put some air in my tyres. The mechanic said his compressor was not working properly but used a tall gas bottle to fill up the tyres. I just stood and watched , not even thinking if what he was doing was good or not, however, I started to laugh , and laugh and laugh . My wife was really annoyed as I was basically crying with laughter and didnt know why. The Mechanic was trying to put laughing gas into my tyres. The gas was escaping as the presure from the tyres was higher than the presure from the gas bottle and I ended up leaving the garage with nearly flat tyres instead of the low air that I had in them when I arrived there. It was only after a few minutes of me and the mechanic were laughing our socks off that I cottened on that he must have got the wrong Air bottle . This is Thailand , anything is possible but it made my day. Anyone else have a similar type of incident that made you laugh so much .

'Laughing gas' would not make people laugh like that, rather it would send them to sleep. Besides, it would have little to no effect if in an open room.

A bullshit story mate, and if you are going to make stuff up then at least come up with some better material.