Brawl On Soi Marine Plaza

britmaveric

Brawl on Soi Marine Plaza

In the end the mêlée was broken up by the arrival of police

At 4am on March 6, Pattaya People journalist Jamon Tetsungnern was riding on Soi Marine Plaza, South Pattaya, when he saw fight between a bunch of tourists. A punch-up was taking place and bottles were thrown. He immediately rolled the camera and a caught these pictures. One man was clearly seen with a bloodied mouth and just when things looked as though they might calm down, more fists were thrown and the fight continued.

In the end, the melee was broken up by the arrival of police. Everyone quickly dispersed and there were no reports of any arrests or serious injuries.

-Pattaya People

At 4am on March 6, Pattaya People journalist Jamon Tetsungnern was riding on Soi Marine Plaza, South Pattaya, when he saw fight between a bunch of tourists. A punch-up was taking place and bottles were thrown. He immediately rolled the camera and a caught these pictures. One man was clearly seen with a bloodied mouth and just when things looked as though they might calm down, more fists were thrown and the fight continued.

In the end, the melee was broken up by the arrival of police. Everyone quickly dispersed and there were no reports of any arrests or serious injuries.

-Pattaya People

Happens nearly everynight, English <deleted>, Arabs etc etc.

I can normally be found perched at Tiger Bar watching.

I saw a big one a year or so ago and watched as an arab got hit by a thai with a stool, I found out a couple of months back that the arab died because of it. :D:o

-Pattaya People

Happens nearly everynight, English <deleted>, Arabs etc etc.

I can normally be found perched at Tiger Bar watching.

I saw a big one a year or so ago and watched as an arab got hit by a thai with a stool, I found out a couple of months back that the arab died because of it. :D:o

Did he get hit in the wallet Dave? :D

-Pattaya People

....Pity the bars weren`t open.... they would all probably have been having a quiet drink... :o

-Pattaya People

....Pity the bars weren`t open.... they would all probably have been having a quiet drink... :o

:D

news457-march2005.jpg

...Could be a bloody vampire...dressed in black and those pointed ears... :o

And a dopey looking vampire at that. The kind that bites his own tongue. The kind that after a night of ghastly blood guzzling he goes home and forgets to close the shades.

news457-march2005.jpg

And a dopey looking vampire at that. The kind that bites his own tongue. The kind that after a night of ghastly blood guzzling he goes home and forgets to close the shades.

Silly looking alab.lol..

He's a cocky looking cun1t,i'd say he derserved it,if only for looking stupid..

err looks like a yank marine!

Good guess. I think I saw those guys at an AGoGo bar. Four of them, definitely US marines. Wouldn't shut up. The dancers were even telling them to **** off. One of the guys even took off his shirt, jumped up on stage and started immitating the dancers. Doesn't surprise me at all that they ended up in a brawl. Looked like they were out for it.

err looks like a yank marine!

Good guess. I think I saw those guys at an AGoGo bar. Four of them, definitely US marines. Wouldn't shut up. The dancers were even telling them to **** off. One of the guys even took off his shirt, jumped up on stage and started immitating the dancers. Doesn't surprise me at all that they ended up in a brawl. Looked like they were out for it.

I'd be very surprised if they were US marines, especially if there were 4 of them, as they would have obliterated others in a fight. This line would not have been in the report as well:

Everyone quickly dispersed and there were no reports of any arrests or serious injuries.

If they were US marines, there'd be half a dozen others in the ICU.

As a voice of authority on this subject, i can confirm that this guy is 100% NOT a vampire...

Looks a bit like DaveThailand actually... so tell me dave, where were you on the night of... :D

(That was a joke, dont hit me again Dave!)

I'd be very surprised if they were US marines, especially if there were 4 of them, as they would have obliterated others in a fight.

Come on just because they are in the Marines doesnt mean they are all supermen!!! Havent you ever seen the geeky looking ones with specs.

Just because they are in the Marines doesnt make them all streetfighters.

He def looked like he was asking to be hit though.

I'd be very surprised if they were US marines, especially if there were 4 of them, as they would have obliterated others in a fight.

Come on just because they are in the Marines doesnt mean they are all supermen!!! Havent you ever seen the geeky looking ones with specs.

Just because they are in the Marines doesnt make them all streetfighters.

True. There will always be a need for supply-clerk types in the marines, but they aren't the size or look of the guy in the pic.... those marines of his size ARE some of the best fighters in the world. I've witnessed their destructive force on numerous occasions, particularly when there's more than one involved.

He def looked like he was asking to be hit though.

I wouldn't dispute that ... lol :o

US military guys run around in packs, and are normally too drunk well before 4:00am to get in a fight. They would have long passed out or been back to the hotel. This guy looks like the a typical small-town Brit inbreed.

Besides, if he were military, his buddies would have been trying to stop the photographer.