Interesting To Know

hello was woundering how many farang have taken up living in bang boa tong area of nntaburi, I go to Central on Rattan a tibet alot to shop and home works and see alot of westerners sure they are not tourists in this area. Because I never seem to see any out at night in my local drinking hole, close to the Pan an glow bridge,,,nice spot been drinking there for 6 years now, The locals are great never woried about being taken treated like a local there. mind u most of the thais that drink there are good wage earners.

Question is how many thai visa members go out in this area at night?

hello was woundering how many farang have taken up living in bang boa tong area of nntaburi, I go to Central on Rattan a tibet alot to shop and home works and see alot of westerners sure they are not tourists in this area. Because I never seem to see any out at night in my local drinking hole, close to the Pan an glow bridge,,,nice spot been drinking there for 6 years now, The locals are great never woried about being taken treated like a local there. mind u most of the thais that drink there are good wage earners.

Question is how many thai visa members go out in this area at night?

my wife lets me go out because she knows i won't fool around and I always tell her were i am going and she can come get me anytime she wants ill be there. going there now actually. wife goes to bed early and so do the kids i am a night hawk ...maybe one day we can meet for a drink